The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Rick hasn't recovered from this. :smh: :lol:

He has to be the one to take out Negan.

Last edited:
This show has turned into a filler for me. I barely pay attention to it and I'm not bothered by anything I might have missed.

Same here, at this point,I fee like any show that's lasted longer than 5 seasons will most certainly decline in quality.

This season has been mostly a let down IMHO. 701 was easily the best episode in the season. It feels too drawn out for some things, and not fleshed out for others, i.e. the struggle of Rick's crew/Alexandria. I wanted Neegan and his gang to beat them mentally, and wear them all down. The saviors needed to have a stronger choke hold on the communities as well.

The saviors needed to have a stronger choke hold on the communities as well.
In no way am I defending the weak writing but I think the show has actually done a decent job making the Saviours into a bunch of a-holes who take anything they want. I feel like it's every episode they just walk into a community and loot a bunch of their supplies. In addition, they've made good on a bunch of their threats. I mean, they shot and killed a kid 2 weeks ago for a melon.

I think Sasha is going to die from that pill. Literally just collapse and be anti-climactic. :rofl:

If Tara don't **** 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom