The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Good episode tonight. Just goes to show that they are capable of going to several different locations in one episode yet the lazy writers prefer to drag **** along all damn season smh

Sasha is definitely a goner next week

What happened at the end of tonight's episode?

The last thing I saw was Sasha asking Eugene to help her killed herself.. So he brought the pill instead of a knife or something sharp .

The last thing I saw was Sasha asking Eugene to help her killed herself.. So he brought the pill instead of a knife or something sharp .

Rick and crew returned to Alexandria with the guns, Rosita greeted them at the gate and she had Dwight locked up in their jail he's ready to turn on Negan.

She wanted a weapon to take a shot at Neegan. Tool bag Eugene gave her something to truly off herself. :smh:

In the preview, Dwight was behind Neegan again. :nerd: Trojan horse?

How did they take her alive. She didn't have any gun shot wounds or any marks on her face.

Sasha just unloaded until she ran out and then surrendered?

They should have shown how she was captured.

Now she wants to live? :stoneface: :lol:

Should have had the knife in hand and ready for anyone who opened the door.

They really forgot about Dre. :lol:

Tonite was the time to address what happened to dreads with them going back to the oceanside spot, but they glossed right over it.

She wanted a weapon to take a shot at Neegan. Tool bag Eugene gave her something to truly off herself. :smh:

In the preview, Dwight was behind Neegan again. :nerd: Trojan horse?

I can see that.. Negan said he had a plan for Rick's group..

They really forgot about Dre. :lol:

Tonite was the time to address what happened to dreads with them going back to the oceanside spot, but they glossed right over it.

I thought he would have been at Oceanside.

It's like when Maggie never mentioned Beth when she was missing.

That may have been worse because it was her sister and only remaining family member. :smh: :lol:

Sasha pulled a Carl.

By that I mean,, "I'm here to kill Negan",, has a machine gun aimed at him,,, shoots a random henchman instead

Sasha had the knife when Negan was kneeling in front of her,,, decides not to attack him,,, knifes a random henchman instead

Rick with the slightly homoerotic undertone "Get on your knees"

Last edited:
Good episode tonight. Just goes to show that they are capable of going to several different locations in one episode yet the lazy writers prefer to drag **** along all damn season smh

Right! They showed action in multiple locations, there's no reason they can't do this every week. Game of throne does.

Good episode

I know Negan will go down eventually (I quit reading the comics around 105), but I'm ready for someome to get blasted with the bat again.

Rick and his crew irritate me.

Sasha pulled a Carl.

By that I mean,, "I'm here to kill Negan",, has a machine gun aimed at him,,, shoots a random henchman instead

Sasha had the knife when Negan was kneeling in front of her,,, decides not to attack him,,, knifes a random henchman instead

Not really the same thing lol.

Her hands were still tied up and Negan even mentioned how dumb it'd be for her to attack him since he was obviously waiting for it and ready to bash her head in.

Not realistic to expect Sasha to grab the knife w/ hands still tied and successfully knife Negan when he was standing over her w/ Lucille

Plus that "random henchman" was already dead, he got knifed b/c he turned into a walker.

Her hands were still tied up and Negan even mentioned how dumb it'd be for her to attack him since he was obviously waiting for it and ready to bash her head in.

Not realistic to expect Sasha to grab the knife w/ hands still tied and successfully knife Negan when he was standing over her w/ Lucille

Plus that "random henchman" was already dead, he got knifed b/c he turned into a walker.
Negan actually cut the ropes off her hands before placing the knife in front of her. It was the first thing he did after killing the rapist. And after he gave her that warning, he kneels down in front of her for quite some time and keeps talking.

If that were Rick or Daryl, you best believe they're stabbing Thomas Wayne

Last edited:
Negan actually cut the ropes off her hands before placing the knife in front of her. It was the first thing he did after killing the rapist. And after he gave her that warning, he kneels down in front of her for quite some time and keeps talking.

oh damn, you are right now that I recall that sequence.

Such a waste of a season.  They totally built the hype of Neegan's introduction last year.  All they did this season was focus on Rick and team trying to get their mojo back along with collecting weapons.  They could have reduced all that to 3-5 episodes max.  Instead, the writers extended it to a whole season and now I bet they're going to save a major battle with the saviors for the season finale which will build hype for people to want to watch next season.

Well played TWD but irritating at the same time.

Bullllllll **** Dude flat out handed Rick Lucille, and all Rick did was wash ol' girl with his tears.

He gave Rick a knife too, and all Rick did was get washed.

Sasha wasn't gonna stick him anymore than Rick could/would have.

Now Daryl, yeah, he prolly dumb enough to give a college try at least. But Rick? Naw, he's too sweet for that. Neegan had him on his knees all season. This season has been a total how Stella got her Groove back type wave for Rick. Tryna get guns & **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom