The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Can't believe Rick and Rosita was will to sacrifice Eugene though, one of their own.

Super foul
mean.gif
I mean, I don't necessarily agree with their decision to blow him up but can you blame them??

Dude has been lying, cheating, manipulating his way to save his own damn hide for too long. Plus, Rosita and Sasha gave him a chance to come back to Hilltop but he refused.

At what point do you cut your losses and say "Well, Eugene has chosen a side. Thanks for the memories. Hope this explosion doesn't hurt too much"

Didn't stay up for the talking dead.

Who was the special guest, Sash?

I know they had Daryl and Neegan with the main guy behind the show.

Also, you guys think Eugene is gone?

That fool loving the power given to him right about now.

Can't believe Rick and Rosita was will to sacrifice Eugene though, one of their own.

Super foul :smh:
Abraham was on the talking dead with Sasha also. Super foul? Maybe you can see they didn't want to but once they saw he said I am negan he is one of them now.

So.....Hilltop, garbage pail kids, Kingdom, Saviors, Alexandria, all in the same place, all firing off mad machine guns.....How they know who to shoot at? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why Carol run 2 steps, turn and shoot dude point blank, where was he running too?

Morgan picks up a piece and just starts squeezin. :rofl: :rofl:

Rick knows he got shot in the side, right? Usually that hurts. Not sure how he was runnin around moments later, then after that still walkin around without treatment.

Darly fired about 600 rounds. Killed no one. :lol:

Dwight is on their side, but doesn't pop Negan standin right next to him in a firefight? :x

Shoot. The. Tires. 4 machine guns shootin the side of a dump truck. :smh: Jag offs. :lol:

Tiger knows who to chew and who not to chew? Rick and coral were surrounded by Negan folk, none of them saw that big *** cat stroll up?

This wasn't quite tank on the front lawn, but it was close. :lol:

:lol:

Too bad only Sash kicked the bucket, should've had 2-3 get capped in that battle. This show is moving way too slow with the deaths. My boy Trevor from GTA5 should've got his brains scrambled

I think I'm done with this show wayyyyyyy too much goofy **** happens it's becoming so bad it's funny logic just goes out the window

Figured the finale wasn't that good with the lack of activity in this thread :lol:

But it's not like watching Wrestlemania was any better :smh:

I have a question. Like what more do some want from a season finale? It got great reviews. Negan dead? ITo me honestly season 2 which was the worse season had the best season finale. Its not like season 3 which the governor murder everyone then got away to live another day just like Negan. Season 4 ended with Rick and crew in a capture. Season 5 with Rick and Morgan looking at each other. People saying they done with the show since season 2. I respect everyone's opinion but come on The Walking dead owns sunday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Every single Alexandrian was covered. Gun to the head Rick, Coral, Daryl, Rosita, Michonne, everybody.

Not a single one got head shot. :lol: :rofl:

Coral had 3 bodies before anyone else pulled a trigger. :lol:

^ They were distracted by Sasha attacking Negan. That's how Rick's group got the jump on them

The ones on the ground, that couldn't see Sasha, as they were behind the wall, were distracted from pulling the trigger before all the unarmed people could pick up their weapons, turn, and fire before they could? And not one of them got anybody?

Ok. :lol:

I have a question. Like what more do some want from a season finale? It got great reviews. Negan dead? ITo me honestly season 2 which was the worse season had the best season finale. Its not like season 3 which the governor murder everyone then got away to live another day just like Negan. Season 4 ended with Rick and crew in a capture. Season 5 with Rick and Morgan looking at each other. People saying they done with the show since season 2. I respect everyone's opinion but come on The Walking dead owns sunday night.
Stop caping for this garbage show that shoot out scene was soooo bad why didn't they shoot the tires of negans truck ..why didn't Dwight who hates neagen shoot during all the chaos he was right there ..also WE ALL KNEW hilltop and the kingdom would come save the day ...also there lazy attempts at making the core group seem in danger when we know rick carl michonne ARENT DYING

Stop caping for this garbage show that shoot out scene was soooo bad why didn't they shoot the tires of negans truck ..why didn't Dwight who hates neagen shoot during all the chaos he was right there ..also WE ALL KNEW hilltop and the kingdom would come save the day ...also there lazy attempts at making the core group seem in danger when we know rick carl michonne ARENT DYING
Ok and a lot of shows you know which characters are not going to die. Especially if its based off a comic still going. Did you actually think Jon Snow was dead also? If you hate the show that much unsubscribe. In fact I will probably see you posting in October saying this show is dumb wait probably in June for fear the walking dead saying these people are dumb

Last edited:
Episode was great until the Sasha scene

Then it became an episode out of a cartoon. :lol: Some of the worst and most unbelievable action sequences ever.

Great Sunday night entertainment nonetheless

Last edited:
Episode was great until the Sasha scene

Then it became an episode out of a cartoon.
laugh.gif
Some of the worst and most unbelievable action sequences ever.

Great Sunday night entertainment nonetheless
Idgaf what y'all say. Rick going from snot bubbles to "you can kill my son in front of me and take my hands but I'm still gonna kill you and your homies" was good enough tv for me
^^ These guys are hip to the program!

Can't stand these armchair survivalists....smh.....

Same guys who probably never pointed an assault rifle at a little kid's head before in their whole lives....talking about shooting out a truck's tires....G.T.F.O.

Last edited:
Idgaf what y'all say. Rick going from snot bubbles to "you can kill my son in front of me and take my hands but I'm still gonna kill you and your homies" was good enough tv for me

When he said that... I was like.. Rick's gonna bite Negan's eyeball or ear or nose right off!

But it never happened! Instead we get a a Star Wars Clone Wars type cartoon shootout. :lol:

Ok and a lot of shows you know which characters are not going to die. Especially if its based off a comic still going. Did you actually think Jon Snow was dead also? If you hate the show that much unsubscribe. In fact I will probably see you posting in October saying this show is dumb wait probably in June for fear the walking dead saying these people are dumb
In fact you won't see me posting in oct if you enjoy this crap more power to you but dont make it seem like people are nitpicking when people state the ridiculousness of this show

Last edited:
Didn't stay up for the talking dead.

Who was the special guest, Sash?

I know they had Daryl and Neegan with the main guy behind the show.

Also, you guys think Eugene is gone?

That fool loving the power given to him right about now.

Super foul
:smh:

did you watch the show famalam?

Eugene aint an Alexandrian no mo. Son a Savior. He made his choice. Rosie Perez and Sash tried to rescue that clown and he said no bueno. Then dude rolls up to the gates like the royal messenger, ol Hear Ye, Hear Ye lookin boy. No g. Pop that fool and keep moving.

When he said that... I was like.. Rick's gonna bite Negan's eyeball or ear or nose right off!

But it never happened! Instead we get a a Star Wars Clone Wars type cartoon shootout. :lol:

Yea that was some clown **** :lol: I was paying more attention to the decent *** CGI on the tiger though :lol: first thing I thought was "damn this must have been what they skimped all season for"

And **** Eugene he made his bed. I'm sure the show writers will bring him back eventually, but he'll always be the current BAN he is in my eyes :smh:

And **** Eugene he made his bed. I'm sure the show writers will bring him back eventually, but he'll always be the current BAN he is in my eyes :smh:
I was the same with Eugene last night. Get rid of him. Hopefully he makes some serious amends and helps Rick cause I'm pretty sure Negan is on to him and knows what Eugene did

Battle sequences on any show can be super cliche and unbelievable, let's be real. Battle of the Bastards in Game Of Thrones was the same thing, it's a trope used countless times on television. The only thing that made this one bad is that no main characters on either side were killed, Rosita was the lone one who took a legit bullet. Rick's seemed like a flesh wound.

I think this was just a spur of the moment battle and not the actual War, there's a lot more sequences from the comic yet to take place that if done well (which is a huge IF) could redeem the writers a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom