The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Finale was buns, this dude Dwight and Eugene man :smh: both some BANs. I figured Yeezy season would do some underhanded crap. Best thing to do would be to leave the colonies and set up to attack while the Saviors compound is less guarded. Sitting and waitin would be foolish.

Edit: just seen Dwight left a msg to Darryl about not knowing the whole ins and outs of what was fittin to go down. It's still **** Eugene though

Last edited:
The Eugene slander is justified by us the viewers because we see what's going on, but from the show perspective Rick and company doesn't know about all the BAN stuff that he does/is doing.

I'm at work and will explain later.

But, I will explain why I thought it was foul of them to blow him up. They don't know he's Negan now and to them he's just doing what he needs to do to survive, like everyone in here would if in the same situation, but that's another point.

I do think Eugene is a BAN and should be killed but they don't know that on the show.

You guys wanted him to bounce with Sasha and Rosita knowing how buns he is. Hell nah that fool knew it was taking a risk and he chose to ride with the other side, and it seems it was the right side.

That's been his MO from the get go roll with the people that he feels will keep him alive. No different than any of the other crews and their residents. They're all following a leader hoping to keep them alive.

Idgaf what y'all say. Rick going from snot bubbles to "you can kill my son in front of me and take my hands but I'm still gonna kill you and your homies" was good enough tv for me

yeah but com'n son

rick was doing all his big nuts **** talking, then randomly threw in, 'you can kill coral in front of me.'

you know son was like 'tell em Dad!! Gotcho *** Negan! That's my dude! Wait....Wut?!?!'

Episode was great until the Sasha scene

Then it became an episode out of a cartoon. :lol: Some of the worst and most unbelievable action sequences ever.

Great Sunday night entertainment nonetheless

Idgaf what y'all say. Rick going from snot bubbles to "you can kill my son in front of me and take my hands but I'm still gonna kill you and your homies" was good enough tv for me

^^ These guys are hip to the program!

Can't stand these armchair survivalists....smh.....

Same guys who probably never pointed an assault rifle at a little kid's head before in their whole lives....talking about shooting out a truck's tires....G.T.F.O.
poverty analogy game. what does this even mean b

Last edited:
The Eugene slander is justified by us the viewers because we see what's going on, but from the show perspective Rick and company doesn't know about all the BAN stuff that he does/is doing.

I'm at work and will explain later.

But, I will explain why I thought it was foul of them to blow him up. They don't know he's Negan now and to them he's just doing what he needs to do to survive, like everyone in here would if in the same situation, but that's another point.

I do think Eugene is a BAN and should be killed but they don't know that on the show.

You guys wanted him to bounce with Sasha and Rosita knowing how buns he is. Hell nah that fool knew it was taking a risk and he chose to ride with the other side, and it seems it was the right side.

That's been his MO from the get go roll with the people that he feels will keep him alive. No different than any of the other crews and their residents. They're all following a leader hoping to keep them alive.
I've got nothing against Eugene or his choices. I never one criticized the way he operates. I actually applaud him for getting this far playing both sides.

But I think you are missing a crucial point: Rosita has seen Eugene willingly help the Saviours in their compound and outside of it. You don't think she told all of this to Rick and the group? How he is helping them fortify their defenses? How dude is most likely making them bullets?

Dude is willingly contributing to the Saviours prosperity. I don't see this as a Jessie in "Breaking Bad" situation where he has no choice but to comply. That's why Rick was alright with this choice to blow him up (although you could tell he was conflicted)

Last edited:

Now this, I agree with 100%.

I'm laughing at the hilarity of the shootout and all that, but I LOVED what place Rick went too. Even Negan was kinna like, damn.

yeah but com'n son

rick was doing all his big nuts **** talking, then randomly threw in, 'you can kill coral in front of me.'

you know son was like 'tell em Dad!! Gotcho *** Negan! That's my dude! Wait....Wut?!?!'

Carl is a savage now. He was ready to die :lol: you saw the way he jumped the whole **** off

Damn Sashabae gone. It's crazy how the same cast members can have golden gun accuracy one episode and then out there being Stevie Wonder operating a firearm the next.

I just got around to watching the finale. I don't really care to much, but my girlfriend likes the show. Overall, it wasn't a terrible episode. Yeah, a large gunfight with hardly any one getting hurt, which happens a lot on TV I think lol. The flashbacks were a little too much. Carl definetly with the reflexes. To me this was one of the better episodes this season....

Show is low brow entertainment. I stopped viewing it as a serious show a while back. For what it is, last night was good enough tv. I knew the Yeezy Season crew was gonna flip with their weird behavior. Rick is dumb for never having contingency plans. My dude just makes ONE plan and hopes it works in a post apocalyptic zombie world. :rofl:

Last edited:
that tiger is a bish. House cat. they got it eating grapes and only the finest selections of cambodian breast milk. Shar Khan would give that cat that work.

Finale was trash just like this show.

worst thing was like someone mentioned, Rick gets shot and the one layed up in the bed is Michonne :lol:

Tony the Tiger knowing who's good and who's bad :rofl:

And to the ones comparing Game of Thrones to this please jump off a tower.

I stopped watching the show, but I still read the reactions to the episodes in this thread. Tigers? Garbage pail kids? Daryl less accurate with a gun than a Bow? Sounds like Negan is untouchable. Pure comedy.

Speaking of Darryl and guns thought what kinda gun was that he had?  It looked pretty crazy

Finale was trash just like this show.

worst thing was like someone mentioned, Rick gets shot and the one layed up in the bed is Michonne :lol:

Tony the Tiger knowing who's good and who's bad :rofl:

And to the ones comparing Game of Thrones to this please jump off a tower.
But you still drove those ratings by watching it. And no one compares it to GOT so I don't want to jump off a tower I rather throw people like michonne did last night to the lady. Rick got shot in the side. Michonne got straight up destroyed face smashed a couple times. Of course she be in worse shape. It wasn't a great episode but a good episode and a good season finale and good start to all out war.

Last edited:
YOU drove up the ratings, Nielsen don't check Pirate Bay

Ol boy compared the battle to a game of thrones episode

Back
Top Bottom