The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I think I'm done. I don't think I can take it anymore. There's no way they can be proud of that.

RIP Corralllll

Morgan done gave away all his damns. Stickin fools left and right.

Rick bleedin on that tree? :nerd:

Fairytail land looks like an interesting season finale, and then war pops back off in the following season. Iono

To me this episode was good. Farewell to Carl. Should he of died? No but it’ll be interesting to see where they go. Finish this season then do the time jump to start off season 9

Damn, I remember when this thread used to be lively. **** is deader than Misc. Zombie #4 on the show now:smh:

Hopefully, they can put this show out it’s misey next year and end on a somewhat positive note.

Trash

They're waisting michonnes talent

tumblr_oxx71pMvaV1sc0ffqo3_1280.gif

Last edited:
So whats the end game in this show? Whats the ultimate goal that Rick and co. are trying to reach? What happens after they defeat Negan? Find yet another group to go to war with? They needa wrap this show up already.

How and why any of them still have any sort of sympathy for the saviors is beyond me. I'm not as upset about Coral dying, he was turning into a *****. Savage Coral was way better. All this loss should make them more ruthless but instead they have to please the average audience.

Yea I'm not gonna sit through another one of these, I'll watch when/if Neagan dies and the last episode of the series... which will probably be the same show lol

Not a good episode. They had 2 extra weeks too. Instead of the week after super bowl it was 3 weeks after. Why would rick even want to continue now. He has nothing left.

man i gave up on this show awhile ago havent seen this episode saw someone on my FB TL comment say carl is dead :lol:

cant believe neegan still alive tho.

that episode was definitely a chore. they always draw out main characters death in the worst ways. combine that with how messy this whole situation was with the producers screwing over chandler riggs? nightmare episode.

talking dead was almost worse. chandler had to sit next to nicotero awkwardly and answer all those questions. but it was ALL over it his face he wasnt happy about anything, and they probably forbid him to talk about the whole getting fired situation. it just added salt to the wound. you're fired, but before you go let us parade you around one last time. put a smile on while you do it too.

Episode was boring AF! The Carl dialogue was a 2 minute conversation dragged out for an hour. I literally kept pausing my DVR to see how much time was left on this stupid *** episode.

Back
Top Bottom