The Walking Dead - Official Thread

yea he really blindsided carl. andrew lincoln said gimple called him up and literally told him you're gonna hate what happens next and told him carl dies. its stupid. theyve done some real head@ss things with the walking dead in both the comic and show. in the comic, kirkman says he heavily regrets handicapping rick. so they made sure not to do it in the show. cool. but then they stick to the comic and handicap carl in the show with one eye. which makes NO difference to the show except to be an annoying drain on the animation budget. they build carls character, just to have him die to save a stranger hes talked to for a grand total of 2 minutes? and carl the badass who snuck into negans fortress killing people.... dies from a struggle with ONE walker? nah yall childish with the writing in the show. straight up childish.

killing carl shows gimple is willing to make HUGE diversions from the source material. BUT IF THAT WAS THE CASE, WHY DID U NOT MAKE CHANGES FOR THE BETTER WITH STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS!? It makes no sense ur willing to leave the canon story for the sake of shock value, but you wouldnt fix the story in general. He said there would never be a crossover and here we are with morgan apparently "leaving" twd for ftwd permanently? gimple is running THIS show into the ground. at this point, daryl is about to die too cuz hes just been an idiot ALL season long which is super uncharacteristic and hard to watch. nobody wants to see maggie as the lead character of the show. and a broken rick working under negan wont work either. this show is damn near cheeks

Terrible episode. He should have gone out in a shootout after his speech. Why would rick want to even continue after losing everyone. Then the break goes until 3 weeks after the super bowl instead of 1 like normal.

Oh hell no, so we basically have to wait until damn near March for 2nd half?

Terrible episode. He should have gone out in a shootout after his speech. Why would rick want to even continue after losing everyone. Then the break goes until 3 weeks after the super bowl instead of 1 like normal.

Whole episode made no sense :lol:

Not going to lie I was not expecting Carl to get bit at all
**** neither was Carl apparently.:rofl:
"It was devastating for me and my family because the show has been such a huge part of my life for so long," he said. "For a few days, we didn't know what to do; I just bought a house in Senoia [near where the show films in Georgia]. That was a big deal that I wouldn't be on anymore."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/...admits-really-really-did-not-want-leave-show/

:smh: @ AMC.

So he's damn near the main character currently in the comics, didn't wanna leave, and they knocked him off anyway :rofl:

just finished binging on FTWD from where i left off
sht really started to pick up towards end of s2 and onto s3:lol:
did not expect them to off chris/travis that quickly. zero build up, like straight up died instantly :lol:
did not see a militia/native conflict
daniel being alive and surviving that shot. he must have nine lives :lol:
got to say, it's a lot faster pace than TWD

Last edited:
just finished binging on FTWD from where i left off
sht really started to pick up towards end of s2 and onto s3:lol:
did not expect them to off chris/travis that quickly. zero build up, like straight up died instantly :lol:
did not see a militia/native conflict
daniel being alive and surviving that shot. he must have nine lives :lol:
got to say, it's a lot faster pace than TWD

Where did you watch season 2 at?

Didn’t even know the second half was coming back till yesterday lol. Will be tuned in though

^ Yep, with a special episode of the midseason finale. I read the synopsis last night and can't right now. I think it's an extended version of the previous episode, maybe?

Of course it’s back on tonight. Its commercials on every single major cable channel. You can’t even watch an ESPN video without the advertisement

just saw the last episode for the first time... carl got bit :smh:

judith is not a baby anymore after like 6 seasons :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom