The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Well the actors who was releasing info on tonights episode over the last few weeks was dead on

They all said Darryl was gonna go a adventure

:smh:

waiting to see if the other details will come to light

if true we all got a huge surprise

that just showed why daryl is my favorite character. he kept it 100 with his bro. having 2 brothers thats what i would do for them and vice versa. i just hope he makes it.

#nohimnome

I love seeing those walkers just meandering in the background

I was tripping off of that!!

I saw it in the background when Rick, Maggie and Glenn were talking.

I was yelling at the tv..

"Is somebody going to kill that walker or at least.. Acknowledge that it's there?"

yea lol just seeing zombies doing **** in the background. 

love darryl just doin his thing.  i have a brother.  i love him more than anyone who doesn't have one could understand.  i get it.  do you darryl and come back when you open your eyes up some.  no hate here from me.

anybody else starting to find the governor and the whole town of woodbury to be unbelievable? i mean if the governor is really crazy how in the hell did he create such a good town like that. and also if the people are so civilized how the hell are they cool with just letting the dixon brothers fight to death with 3 other walkers. wouldnt any normal citizen question this act? all this doesnt seem believable to me anymore.

anybody else starting to find the governor and the whole town of woodbury to be unbelievable? i mean if the governor is really crazy how in the hell did he create such a good town like that. and also if the people are so civilized how the hell are they cool with just letting the dixon brothers fight to death with 3 other walkers. wouldnt any normal citizen question this act? all this doesnt seem believable to me anymore.

If Jim Jones could have his own town, The Governor can do it too :lol:

Posted this earlier on Instagram

Back
Top Bottom