The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yeah now I know why shes being credited. It always bothered me that she was after she died.

But that Sting photo :rofl:

I found the name of the song from that vodka commercial.

So the season is called an eye for an eye.
The governor's lost his eye, what do you think he's going to take in return?

It begins again.
I've read all the comics up to date, but i just think theyre gonna twist things up like they've done so far.

I always just assume people who love this show wouldve read the comics by now so i didnt think about peoples answers ruining it.

My body wasn't ready for that :wow:

Last edited:
Did anybody else cringe during Andrea's speech?
I kind of did.

Especially when she was like "in the history books yadda yadda."

.... outta here.

Almost every citizen in there is a cornball.

"It ain't safe no more."

"We'll take our chances outside."

roll.gif

Last edited:
Daryl kept it G family over everything.

His family almost got him and the rest of he group killed. He said it himself someone should shoot/kill him

Should have just locked Meryll in one of the cells. Not just to get Daryl to stay cant have wild card running loose.

Last edited:
I've already read the comics so my jimmies are unrustleable.
But, he's blatantly posting things that don't need to be said.
that dont need to be said? he asked a question, I answered.. How is that not needed? If he didnt want an answer, He shouldnt have asked.

Plus I CLEARLY put COMIC SPOILER so people like you don't have to click. It's just an obvious observation. move along.

I didn't enjoy most parts of this ep because of nonsensical actions, dramatics, and/or corny cliches, but I guess that's the show's norms now.

Wasn't really feeling tonight episode.

That Tyrese dude seems like a pushover herb... they way you guys was describing him I thought this dude was supposed to be about something.

I've already read the comics so my jimmies are unrustleable.
But, he's blatantly posting things that don't need to be said.
that dont need to be said? he asked a question, I answered.. How is that not needed? If he didnt want an answer, He shouldnt have asked.

Plus I CLEARLY put COMIC SPOILER so people like you don't have to click. It's just an obvious observation. move along.
He's obviously talking about the show, not the comic.

You knew that which is why you put your answer in a spoiler.

Assuming that he doesn't read the comics, posting a spoiler isn't answering his question.

Wasn't really feeling tonight episode.

That Tyrese dude seems like a pushover herb... they way you guys was describing him I thought this dude was supposed to be about something.
IDK how the show is going portray Tyrese but in the comics...Tyrese is anything but that.

How can he be a pushover if he's survived for so long?

I'm assuming Tyrese is the leader of his little group.

Also, it seems like Tyrese is trying to get on everyone's good side.

Unlike the herb who was already planning to take over the prison.

It seemed like Tyrese was keeping those dudes in check.

Last edited:
He's obviously talking about the show, not the comic.
You knew that which is why you put your answer in a spoiler.
Assuming that he doesn't read the comics, posting a spoiler isn't answering his question.

And I was giving an answer to the show, based on the comic. that is answering his question. Doesn't matter where I got my sources from, thats my answer to the question. I put the comic spoiler in there to warn. Thats the point of the spoiler tag am i correct?

You want me to put something less sensible like the governor is gonna let them stay and they're gonna be bff forever? that doesnt make any sense does it? so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom