The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I wish we got that Negan episode closer to the episode where he got stuck in the trailer with Gabriel. That episode seems ages ago.

so this season won't be available on regular amc website even if you have a cable subscription? in the past, i'd just login with my cable info and would be able to stream it.

did catch up ftwd on hulu

I saw some stormtroopers in the commercial.
NINTCHDBPICT000612694497.jpg
:rofl:

Randomly saw a commercial of negan telling maggie he knows she's in love with him. wth?

Forgot season 11 starts up again this weekened, but a co-worker started binging this show around Thanksgiving and just got to season 7 so the Glenn death wound was opened up recently. Going that route would be whack with Neegan and Maggie.

Man as a hardcore reader idk how I feel without Rick Grimes. We missed so many good comic scenes with the super skip. Plus I’m done with the reapers they made no sense

That was just during training/probation period for them i think

The other places weren't that run down. Like when they were doing that intake nonsense.

It's the end of the world they went out of their way to keep those raggedy buildings/not fix them up like barracks or something :lol:

Same with the rest of their class system. Number one rule of oppression is to not have the people who you're stepping on in close proximity. Had them lined up like a Hollywood premiere. :rofl: Hoarding mangoes :smh:

Wonder if they'll explain the Dr. and him pretending to only be a baker

They got Carol in a pretty nice apartment for someone that works in a bakery, Yumiko must have a real luxurious place

So the Common Wealth itself isn't "bad" just one spineless fool inside running his own little struggle shadow government just so he can get permission to run his own group of people :lol: :smh:

Of course ALL groups have issues even more so with 50k people but the main commonwealth isn't running an undercover operations which led to that soldier getting disappeared and a CIA weapons smuggling ops that led to killing of the people from the Apt building.

Back
Top Bottom