The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Thank god I never have to see Alpha's ugly mug ever again

They should just end the main show and all surrounding shows. It's been a good ride, but enough. I mean it's been on an uptick since the lulls of s6-s8, but still, it's time.

It is ending in 2 seasons.

this season has been pretty good so far... first time i can say that in a while... but i look forward to sundays again

This season has been great. Weird thing is since Rick left the show got better.

Its weird, I thought the show was done for sure quality wise when Rick left but now its like he was never on the show. I always felt he kinda phoned it in his last couple seasons. He got tired of it so he left

Way Michone leaving is trash. They got to bring Rick and her back to close it out . Otherwise show is so garbage. Only reason I still watch is I've put in the time for the first 7 seasons. Writers really dropped the ball on not wrapping it up way sooner. And too many slow pointless episodes to drag it on. Nothing but a money grab.

Plan is for Michonne to show back up in the 2nd of 3 Rick Grimes movies but that’s also banking on the 1st one not flopping.

They’re doing an absolutely atrocious job world building with these dragged out bread crumbs and no real unveiling of anything. It’s also too little too late - the hype for TWD died out 2-3 seasons ago, nobody’s gonna be checking for a box office movie and another spin-off in order to complete the puzzle.

Plan is for Michonne to show back up in the 2nd of 3 Rick Grimes movies but that’s also banking on the 1st one not flopping.

They’re doing an absolutely atrocious job world building with these dragged out bread crumbs and no real unveiling of anything. It’s also too little too late - the hype for TWD died out 2-3 seasons ago, nobody’s gonna be checking for a box office movie and another spin-off in order to complete the puzzle.

Hold on bruh. I remember reading theyre gonna be TV movies. Not movie theatres

tired of carols storyline, used to be the most bad*ss but just annoying now

should have offed her character already

One more episode.
Anyone know is there a date set for the Fear the walking dead premiere?

FTWD's premiere is TBD due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The season finale of season 10 of TWD will air later in year because filming wasn't completed before the shutdown.

just finished up FTWD
gonna catch up on TWD s10 now that its back up online. i assume it's gotten a bit better than the previous season. this thread was barely moving for a minute :lol:

and i just learned theres another spin-off :lol:

Yeah the finale they’re working on the editing and stuff. I think they unlocked all of season 10 on the AMC app

I hate the fact that the finale is now delayed. Whenever it does air, personally, I'm not going to care. It's going to feel out of context. At this point, just save the **** for the next season. Just when TWD was getting back on track for me sorta....this happens. So glad next season is the last.

Next season is not the last. Gimped said lately that he wanted to go past the comic arc even past season 12. But yeah that episode could tell was a filler

Back
Top Bottom