The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Great episode

Why dude keeping the heads in the tank?

Wife & daughter in there?

All you dudes in here, patiently waiting to watch this bootleg show.

Go watch Homeland or Boardwalk.

Great episode. Might be the best in the series for me. This is a testament as to what good writing and pacing can do for this show.

The Governor is an awesome character. Charming, but ruthless. Showing that picture of him with his deceased wife and daughter shows why he's willing to go to the extent he does. Has Andrea wide open and letting her guard down way too easily. Like that Michonne is wary of their saviors. In a world like this, you can't trust everyone especially a man like him and she's right as we saw with the Governor's "trophy" room.

I don't want them to go back to the frantic pace of the prison :smh:

Great episode. Can't wait to see what's going on in the prison next week. The Governor as expected can't be trusted. Andrea is still a gullible. Typical. It shall be interesting to see the development of this "nice" little town.

Great episode. Might be the best in the series for me. This is a testament as to what good writing and pacing can do for this show.

The Governor is an awesome character. Charming, but ruthless. Showing that picture of him with his deceased wife and daughter shows why he's willing to go to the extent he does. Has Andrea wide open and letting her guard down way too easily. Like that Michonne is wary of their saviors. In a world like this, you can't trust everyone especially a man like him and she's right as we saw with the Governor's "trophy" room.

I don't want them to go back to the frantic pace of the prison
mean.gif
Yeah, the ep. last week was just more of the same from last season.  Run, kill a zombie repeat, do we let them join the group.  I frankly didn't care what happened to the prisoners, just that they got it over with...

These characters back at the governors place are more intriguing...

Last edited:
If Merle is with these dudes I wonder who was that peeking at Carol behind the tree last episode while she was trying to practice doing a C-section.

If Merle is with these dudes I wonder who was that peeking at Carol behind the tree last episode while she was trying to practice doing a C-section.

The same person that cut the locks off the gates and had the walkers walking in to the prisons interior and Rick thinking it was the prisoners he let survive

This episode was good honestly they keep getting better and better as the go along

I think they knew with the buzz and attention of the show they had to turn up the excitement in this season

The Governor guy seems like a good actor. Definitely a different take on him. Not completely sold on how menacing he can be and how ruthless things will get down the line. The ending took me back and gave me nostalgia. Good times with this psychopath. Makes me look forward to future scenes.

Not really enthralled by performances by the main characters in this ep for the most part, Andrea, Michonne, Merle, and the doctor (even though in other stuff he's a very good actor) all really bored me.

Does anyone know who that Latino looking dude with the bat is from? I've seen him somewhere in a movie/show. Looks really familiar.

Best episode of the series. Michionne is awesome and the governor is an evil bastard.

This episode was way too fast for me. They introduced way too much new stuff. I am used to them gradually giving new stuff. Its like they just piled three days of work on my desk. When I used to only getting my daily assignments.

Last edited:
The Governer Easily Represents Every American President... Use Others For Their Resources, Tell Your Followers A Sap *** Story, Let Everything Fall Into Place. I Was VERY Confused By The End Though... At First I Thought They Were His Family... Then I Saw The Pilot...

The Governer Easily Represents Every American President... Use Others For Their Resources, Tell Your Followers A Sap *** Story, Let Everything Fall Into Place. I Was VERY Confused By The End Though... At First I Thought They Were His Family... Then I Saw The Pilot...

yeah i don't know about that. i think it's just people the doctor worked on maybe.

Back
Top Bottom