The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Am I the only slightly annoyed by how brooding Michonne looks in every scene? It's jarring :lol:

I know she doesn't trust the Governor & his people, but dang.. She can't even eat her eggs without grimacing.

Last edited:
Just finished watching s3e3 WTF bro that governer dude was alright until the end and then what the actual heck

Last edited:
Am I the only slightly annoyed by how brooding Michonne looks in every scene? It's jarring :lol:

I know she doesn't trust the Governor & his people, but dang.. She can't even eat her eggs without grimacing.

She wants her Katana's back >D

The thread title clearly states The Walking Dead Season 3.

If you want to talk about the comics make a thread. I don't think that's asking too much.
i mean there's been things in the show that are easter eggs for the comics and people ask for clarification for those things all the time (and vice versa.)

so where do you draw the line? it's only ok to talk about comic questions when it's something YOU want to know but not when it's something you could care less about?

dude asked a question and iron man answered it.  best u can do is ask that spoilers be used and it's clearly marked as "COMICS RELATED".  the show is based on a still running comic series and while the show is its own thing, it still points at the comic all the time to be like "did you get that?"  it's inevitable people will discuss it. you can talk about the two completely independent of each other, sure, but is that the best discussion?

I would want my Katana back as well. Everything about that town was fishy from the jump, I don't blame her. Random black good spying them, the "curfew", coming back casually with military equipment.

Lori strikes me as that kinda woman that falls easily for a man in charge. She was eyesmashing the hell out of the governor.

Last edited:
The thread title clearly states The Walking Dead Season 3.

If you want to talk about the comics make a thread. I don't think that's asking too much.
i mean there's been things in the show that are easter eggs for the comics and people ask for clarification for those things all the time (and vice versa.)

so where do you draw the line? it's only ok to talk about comic questions when it's something YOU want to know but not when it's something you could care less about?

dude asked a question and iron man answered it.  best u can do is ask that spoilers be used and it's clearly marked as "COMICS RELATED".  the show is based on a still running comic series and while the show is its own thing, it still points at the comic all the time to be like "did you get that?"  it's inevitable people will discuss it. you can talk about the two completely independent of each other, sure, but is that the best discussion?

Well if you're watching the show and have a question about something comic related you could go ask it in the comic thread. Simple.

I don't mind when somebody refers to the comics , the hell with the people getting sensitive about it.

my skin crawled when the governor was pushing his finger in the back of the walkers throat. It's actually funny I don't think anything else in the show made me feel that way even after seeing how they smashed the big guy in the last episode.

Wow, what an intro to The Governor!  I don't read the comics, so I didn't know what to expect from him! At first, I thought he was the ruthless-but-for-the-good-of-his-people type guy... then the showed us his collection of heads! 
eek.gif

BTW, does Michonne always look that pissed-off in the comic?

It looks like that black dude with the arrow either feeling michonne or wants to tell her something.

That new asian dude is "evil" Glenn i guess.

Y'all still going back and forth with this comic crap. That's the reason the OG thread wasn't worth checking out anymore.

Like many in here, I don't care for the comics and won't waste my time seeking them out. The comic elitists can go to the comic thread that was made to avoid this. If you want to post comic related stuff in here, put them in spoilers so that those who just watch the show don't have anything ruined by you guys.

here's my theory..
anyone remember how the chick was showing Michonne and Andrea around Woodbury? and that chick mentioned the pregnant lady and how she should be having the baby soon, well I think that baby is going to come out as a zombie-baby! lol because why would they throw that in there. and remember when Lori was thinking about her baby becoming a zombie too? maybe Lori is going to have an abortion after seeing or hearing what happened to the pregnant chick..but idk, maybe i'm just overthinking..

THIS!

if you dont like it dont enter the thread. simple

:lol: at "don't like it don't enter the thread."
I guess I won't be entering the thread.

Hopefully the rest of Season 3 is as good as last night's episode because up until last night the show had been a long streak of bad episode after bad episode. Regardless of how I feel, the show is going to do its numbers whether or not it improves.

^^ the governer is happy with his power and his position in his town. he don't want military guys influencing others in town and to overthrow the geoverner.

plus the governer want all the yambs to himself along with his posse
That and more mouths to feed. If that's gonna happen those mouths have to come with yambs for him and his henchmen.

THIS!

if you dont like it dont enter the thread. simple

Welp, signing off.

The Governor is portrayed almost perfectly!

If you guys haven't already, I suggest you read The Rise of the Governor. It explains his backstory and how he became such an evil, crazy dude.

Also, the second novel from The Walking Dead was just recently released as well.

Last edited:

I would want my Katana back as well. Everything about that town was fishy from the jump, I don't blame her. Random black good spying them, the "curfew", coming back casually with military equipment.

Lori strikes me as that kinda woman that falls easily for a man in charge. She was eyesmashing the hell out of the governor.

You mean Andrea?

Lori is the chick that everyone hates, Ricks wife.

governor is crazy, dudes voice is creepy as hell too. 

i didnt like how they off'd the soliders, i'd think it would be harder than that to get ambushed. actual soldiers vs bunch of zombie apocalypse survivors. 

either way, crazy episode. governor vs shane would've been cool to see

The Governor is portrayed almost perfectly!

If you guys haven't already, I suggest you read The Rise of the Governor. It explains his backstory and how he became such an evil, crazy dude.

Also, the second novel from The Walking Dead was just recently released as well.

:smokin good looks. didnt know there was a book. gonna check it out

^^ i can vouch for those books. the governor book was AWESOME. i'm reading the road to woodbury right now and so far its good.

Back
Top Bottom