The Walking Dead - Official Thread

carl poppa song is legit
laugh.gif

Show is good but not a hit and I'm not sure it can sustain and maintain like Mad Men or build to greatness like Breaking Bad.

I don't think TWD will ever reach Breaking Bad status because BB has an awesome formulated plot. Seems more structured than TWD, they develop rising action, climax, and resolution was perfect. TWD, however, seems to just be an entertainer with constant rising action, climax, rising action, climax, which kinda makes sense for its scenario. Producer says they can make the show go on forever which I'm not sure how to feel about that. 

I don't think TWD will ever reach Breaking Bad status because BB has an awesome formulated plot. Seems more structured than TWD, they develop rising action, climax, and resolution was perfect. TWD, however, seems to just be an entertainer with constant rising action, climax, rising action, climax, which kinda makes sense for its scenario. Producer says they can make the show go on forever which I'm not sure how to feel about that. 

BB was so good cause people knew it had a limited run.

Give TWD a limited run and it would reach BB status.

BB wasn't a limited run. People just hopped on the bandwagon when it was already 4 seasons in :lol:

Last edited:
How bad/good was the last season?

I stopped watching like 2 seasons ago and only thing I know since is when I saw one segment of an ep where the Governor died. Think I saw him get shot by a nobody or get stabbed by Michonne. I was so disappointed with how bad that season where the Governor just drove away I just stopped. So has it got any better? Still bad plots, terrible acting, horrible pacing, etc.?

Don't know anything about what S4 is about but the whole thing is available on demand so I'm wondering if I should stop watching Penn & Teller's ******** to catch up or not.
I thought season 4 was much better then season 3.. so its worth it to grind though season 3 for season 4.

What do you mean by reach bb status?
Breaking Bad as in if the series was short somehow this crap show would reach the hype level of the last 2 seasons of Breaking Bad where it's being talked about damn near everywhere.

TWD still gets high ratings and has it's after show but it aint getting the hype or acclaim elsewhere. Nobody is buzzing about Terminus across the internet. I aint seeing True Detective reaches for TWD :lol:

What do you mean by reach bb status?
And limited run. It was 6 seasons. That's not really all that limited.

BB's worst is far above TWD's best.
Im pretty sure BB had 5 seasons

But they did break the 5th in half so i get it 

IMO 5 seasons is still limited

BB had so much heat on it that they couldve stretched it out and ran it into the ground like Dexter

The sweet spot for most great dramas (not sitcoms or soap operas) is about 6 seasons. MAYBE 7 but anything over that is doo doo

So in a sense 5 is limited 

Last edited:
OMFG i can't stop laughin at CORRLL rappin'. LOL whoever made this video with that stupid humor is uber winning.

Far all you dudes who want to see more zombie violence check out the sci fi channels z nation

Since it seems most of you hate a show were actors act this will be perfect for you guys :lol:

Ps. Those who love twd do not watch acting is beyond terrible lol

Last edited:
I thought the complaints were the acting on TWD was horrible :lol: Nobody wants a show with even worse acting but just has more action.

I seen a commercial for that show and it was cliche crap. Most shows on SyFy are horrible.

Last edited:
Z Nation is meh at best.

I still watch because of my love of anything zombie related and Kellita Smith.

twd is beyond bb in terms of popularity.

If the show was exactly like the comic, it could reach bb's quality.

I'd love it if they stayed a bit more true to the comic too, but exactly like it? Not sure that would work for television. There's a reason these things are called adaptations.

I'd love it if they stayed a bit more true to the comic too, but exactly like it? Not sure that would work for television. There's a reason these things are called adaptations.
Follows the same story line would be a better use of words.

I hope the group ends up eating the cannibals........alive. Then I hope glen does cuz he's ammoying and he ain't abot that life.

Back
Top Bottom