The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Are we ever gonna get a group that is a legitimate threat to Rick? Seems like the terminus and governor people were fat outskilled by Rick

Are we ever gonna get a group that is a legitimate threat to Rick? Seems like the terminus and governor people were fat outskilled by Rick

The Governor's group was the closest threat, however, their group is like the current Alexandria group. Outside of a select few, a lot of people are sheltered and don't know how to survive/kill when it's necessary. It's almost like the people of Alexandria don't know what is going on outside the walls.

The downfall of the Governor's group was the the Governor himself losing his ****, amongst other things.

Rick and Carol pushing for the Alexandria group to get trained, could be a result of seeing the Governor's town fall apart.

very dope episode 
smokin.gif

Carol City has progressed tremendously from that battered and abused woman we met in season 2.
She first appeared in S1, bro. lol.

But I agree, her character development has been amazing. I loved everything about her evolution on the show. Very smart to do what she did.

The scene when the dude ran up with a machete was
eek.gif
 Really got my attention after that.

Personally thought this was one of the best episodes of the series.

Side note, that punk emo teenager should have died if it wasn't for Carl. Dude the machete was quick. lol.

like everybody else said, eff morgan

ron need to die too actin like a lil b cuz rick killed his dad

my man cant even raise his arm? 
laugh.gif

carol was gangsta, but even she had that moment after mercy killing shorty like you aint got time to be meditating 
mean.gif

how that wolf that carl shot gonna beg for his life? 
laugh.gif

enid a lil b too, ready to dip out on everybody and the safest place she done seen 
mean.gif

its like everybody gotta go thru that original rick --> shane transformation
mean.gif

blonde shorty went ham too, it was stupid she aint get shot tho

so are there more wolves, or was that all of them?
nerd.gif

I wonder if Morgan tied up that guy he fought at the end.

If so, I want Rick and co to torture him.

The dudes who were hacking away at the bodies were crazy.

Carol City has progressed tremendously from that battered and abused woman we met in season 2.
She first appeared in S1, bro. lol.

But I agree, her character development has been amazing. I loved everything about her evolution on the show. Very smart to do what she did.

The scene when the dude ran up with a machete was :wow:  Really got my attention after that.

Personally thought this was one of the best episodes of the series.

Side note, that punk emo teenager should have died if it wasn't for Carl. Dude the machete was quick. lol.

I stand corrected but we can agree with her character developement.

Rick sent him back towards the town after Carters death
This. Rick didn't need that negativity (Morgan) while on the mission. 

There is a community full of wolves. It's bout to go down if it follows a similar path to the comic book story line. 

Last edited:

That doesn't mean she's worthy of an emmy. There's a hundred different TV shows. Plenty with good characters and acting. There's nothing Emmy award caliber about her role.

I wonder if Morgan tied up that guy he fought at the end.

Which didn't make sense for Carol to kill the dude he did have tied up.

Which didn't make sense for Carol to kill the dude he did have tied up.

It made perfect sense. Morgan was wasting time tying that guy up while folks were being slaughtered. Wasted man power to stand there and make sure the guy didn't get loose and continue the slaughter.

Last edited:
It made perfect sense. Morgan was wasting time tying that guy up while folks were being slaughtered. Wasted man power to stand there and make sure the guy didn't get loose and continue the slaughter.

They needed to get info from them.

We know about the group then they do. We know they used the pics from his back pack, but they don't know that. If some random group attacks you, you need to find out more about them.

How many? Why are they doing it? They need to find out how they got in. How did they hoard up the zombies?

It made no sense, because it was based off emotion and not logic. And you don't win battles off emotion.

They needed to get info from them.

We know about the group then they do. We know they used the pics from his back pack, but they don't know that. If some random group attacks you, you need to find out more about them.

How many? Why are they doing it? They need to find out how they got in. How did they hoard up the zombies?

It made no sense, because it was based off emotion and not logic. And you don't win battles off emotion.

While all of that may be true they were in the middle of being under siege. You do that when it's clear that the battle is won and there were plenty of opportunities for capture later. Morgan was wasting precious time and effort.

Edit: Morgan wasn't even holding dude for questioning he just didn't want to kill. Even punk *** Carver, who Morgan had just saved, was asking Carl to teach him how :lol:

Last edited:
Man, someone hit it on the head, they really gonna turn Morgan into the soft character, Tyrese 2.0

I thought it was an interesting way to introduce the Wolves after some buildup. We don't know anything about them, their motivations or if they have leaders

They don't seem like a real threat tbh, kind of disappoint. Maybe they'll be more of them down the road

don't think he's that soft. think they are building up to show what caused the stark difference from when Rick saw him mid series with stock piles of munitions (clearly crazy) to what he is now.

whoever showed him all the non lethal stick game likely will provide more clarity to the man he is now.

but yall got no patience for that so keep ranting and claiming Kirkman/AMC's racism

Back
Top Bottom