The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I prefer them offing Glenn like that than to make it be this big dramatic event. It makes it feel more authentic and realistic to their circumstances.

Cats get their guts turned inside out every day b

everyone wants glenn to not be dead. and the producers knew it would happen. so now theyre hyping it up by not having him on the talking dead, and not showing his name, saying he will return either in body or spirit or some other version or in pieces. wtf type of statement is that. theyre REALLY going for it this season. and theyre succeeding. but i have a feeling an entire episode about morgan, a character yall JUST made us hate last episode... will be a slow point
He's supposed to be dead anyway bruhs.

Just not like that though.
tired.gif
i hate u comic snobs. rick should have one hand. should we go with that too or nah?

Last edited:
Never read the comic. Forgive me for being informed.

I've stated already that I personally love Glenn's character and would never wish death on him. But the folks out here pretending he made it out.....miss me with that s***

everyone wants glenn to not be dead. and the producers knew it would happen. so now theyre hyping it up by not having him on the talking dead, and not showing his name, saying he will return either in body or spirit or some other version or in pieces. wtf type of statement is that. theyre REALLY going for it this season. and theyre succeeding. but i have a feeling an entire episode about morgan, a character yall JUST made us hate last episode... will be a slow point

i hate u comic snobs. rick should have one hand. should we go with that too or nah?

They were just talking about walker blood in a cut on his hand so who knows

Maybe Rick gonna cut off his hand cuz the walker blood

The show saw how difficult it was to green screen Herschel's foot out and ultimately became one of the reasons why they never chopped Rick's hand (which was done by the governor in the comics).

Another reason obviously though was how much it would complicate what Rick can do. To be somewhat in line with the comics, back in the prison era, they had Rick's hand broken rather than actually cut off.

This season of "The Walking Dead" has been straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

They were just talking about walker blood in a cut on his hand so who knows
Maybe Rick gonna cut off his hand cuz the walker blood
wouldnt make sense. kirkman (the creator) said one of his biggest regrets in the comics was cutting off ricks hand. so i HIGHLY doubt they go through with that on the show. but anything is possible, they just killed a fan favorite for no reason lol

glen probably found a manhole cover, and crawled in to safety. :pimp:

Yeah kind of not looking forward to the next episode with the focus being on Morgan's journey before reuniting with Rick.

TWD's system is basically have big event, next few episodes focus on different perspectives of said event, half the season complete :lol: and then rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Man can't. E
wouldnt make sense. kirkman (the creator) said one of his biggest regrets in the comics was cutting off ricks hand. so i HIGHLY doubt they go through with that on the show. but anything is possible, they just killed a fan favorite for no reason lol

Maybe they're saying that to swerve us

Back
Top Bottom