The Walking Dead - Official Thread

For those that know what happens when Negan is introduced in the comics that big moment can go a number a ways. Remember the line before he did what he did.
Anybody not white can meet Lucille when and if the time comes.

There are other scenarios floating around that things won't go as we originally thought with negan but we shall see

i cant imagine itll happen like the comic, because that would just be too graphic for amc, i think
They don't have to show it with an extremely graphic, HBO level of violence. But this is the show that's offed 3 little girls with head shots so far, so I wouldn't put it past AMC to show what happened in the comics.

if they did it would take this show to the next level 
pimp.gif

i just cant see it happening, they would probably cut away at some point

For those that know what happens when Negan is introduced in the comics that big moment can go a number a ways. Remember the line before he did what he did.
Anybody not white can meet Lucille when and if the time comes.

If I was running the show, I'd make it seem like I was gonna off Morgan but kill Daryl. The world would hate my guts

Nevermind I found them :
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/board/threads/250592578/?from_app=ios&ref_=ext_iosp_
First of all the thing everybody wants to know: 

- Glenn's alive, just like a lot of people expected. He crawled under the dumpster, killed some walkers to block out the others with the dead bodys and then waited until they disappeared. The intestines we've seen being ripped out are indeed from Nicholas. 

- He meets Enid who gives him water but wants him to leave her alone. He talks her into going back to Alexandria with him. It looks like Enid takes the place of comic Sophia as Glenn and Maggie's foster child. 

- The storyline ends when they arrive at Alexandria and see the city surrounded by walkers. They call attention to themselves with a bunch of balloons though. 

The rest of the episode is basically build-up for the mid-season finale and the main theme is "Alexandrians are stupid": 

- Everybody discusses plans how to get out of the city to lure the walkers away but nothing really happens. 

- Spencer tries to get out by climbing hand over hand across the rope of a grappling iron, is almost eaten in the process but saved by Rick and Tara. 

- Rick and Carl show Ron how to use a weapon but don't want to give him bullets. Later he steals some. 

- Morgan asks Denise to help him out with the wounded wolf. Carol is suspicious, follows him and confronts him at the hideout. 

- The cliffhanger is a tumbling watchtower destroying the wall. 

Dudes really give no damns posting and quoting spoilers outright.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I have a theory about Ron; it's comic book related so I'll spoiler.
Maybe he shoots Carl in face and leaves him disfigured without an eye  like what happens in the comics?
nerd.gif

Dudes really give no damns posting and quoting spoilers outright.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I have a theory about Ron; it's comic book related so I'll spoiler.

Maybe he shoots Carl in face and leaves him disfigured without an eye  like what happens in the comics?
nerd.gif
That's one of the theory's out there. He might have been seen with a eye patch on set

they did a ****** job with this Glenn story imo.  It became so obvious he wasn't dead about 5 min after that ep.

they need to do some gift of the magi type deal, where he makes his way back but Maggie gets killed to make up for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom