The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Why did Alicia try and shoot the girl who was always on the run?

Wasn't really paying attention

jenna elfman's character (laura/naomi) has been working with the group that camped outside the stadium. she could be heard from the walkie-talkie asking if "they were there yet" to the leader and then pulled up in the vehicle. she didnt realize that it was alicia's group that were pulling up and that john was with them

Rick midas whale have a torch handing it to Maggie in that pic. Since I know they won't end the show even with Lincoln leaving, I've always had a feeling they'd somehow segue the show into hers if/when that ever happened.

he'll supposedly be in 6 episodes next season and Maggie is still no 100% sure to stay either anyways :lol:

looks like they're going to throw as much money as they can to Reedus to be the lead or just make Negan the lead

I'm not surprised to hear Maggie say that because that'll be a power move on her part:lol: I could see Reedus playing hardball with the salary eventually too.

They shouldve announced an endgame 2 years ago to generate more hype for the dwindling ratings. Nobody tuning in now when Rick leaves. Show been wash but this was the nail in thr coffin.

With this announcement who knows what’s going to happen. It’ll be interesting. I mean everyone talks like the show has been dead last in ratings but even fear leads all non sports in Sunday’s so AMC is not going to end it

Last edited:
No wonder they didnt off Negan permanently. They'll probably try to do the redemption arc for him and he ends up leading who ever is left. :smh:

Trying to make Daryl the leader when these writers havent done **** with the character for like 3 seasons :lol:

And Maggie only doing half a season too, TWD grasping final breaths.

They’re gonna combine both shows probably because Norman Reedus is hardly good enough to be a lead actor. With Maggie leaving too they got nothing. AMC gotta be pissed about this but they should have known it was happen much sooner rather than later

he'll supposedly be in 6 episodes next season and Maggie is still no 100% sure to stay either anyways :lol:

looks like they're going to throw as much money as they can to Reedus to be the lead or just make Negan the lead

They had a perfect freaking set up for a swerve heel turn.. Rick should've realized he and his group was actually worst than negan and negan should've killed him and took over his crew

They’re gonna combine both shows probably because Norman Reedus is hardly good enough to be a lead actor. With Maggie leaving too they got nothing. AMC gotta be pissed about this but they should have known it was happen much sooner rather than later

They tryna be like supernatural and be on tv forever. They in showtime territory by dragging this corpse of a show along until no one cares about it.

If the show makes the network money why would you get rid of something that makes money for you. What other shows on AMC is making money?

Last legs was like around season 5-6. This show's crawling on it's torso like that first zombie that Rick killed:lol:
i think they just dropped the ball with negan. trying to stretch it out so much from the source material, then taking artistic liberties like killing carl was flat out stupid. and like said above... now is even dumber. id easily believe them killing carl off played a part in lincolns line in the sand. they turned norman reedus character into an emotionally driven idiot. carol has wanted out of the group for the past 2 seasons. carl dead. maggie only signed on for 6 episodes so she probably making an exit in season 10. who can carry the show?

If9n.gif

No Rick no Walking Dead. Its simple. I never thought he would leave.

Damn the thought of TWD without rick is odd... gonna see how this plays out. Could def see negan taking over and having a redemption story line

Sources say Reedus has already begun work on season nine in Atlanta as he negotiates his new pact, which, while it isn't a done deal, is said to be worth north of $20 million.

Back
Top Bottom