THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Glen needs to learn to keep his damn mouth shut.  Maggy ain't giving him booty anymore.

Glen needs to learn to keep his damn mouth shut.  Maggy ain't giving him booty anymore.

^ I don't blame Glenn for telling. That's too much riding on his shoulders during a time like this. Dale handled the barn issue the right way, lets see if he does the same with knowing Lori is pregnant.

^ I don't blame Glenn for telling. That's too much riding on his shoulders during a time like this. Dale handled the barn issue the right way, lets see if he does the same with knowing Lori is pregnant.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

chill Dale 
grin.gif

i know Rick is the leader and the level head of the group
but I honestly wouldn't care if he and Lori just left the group

i know Rick is the leader and the level head of the group
but I honestly wouldn't care if he and Lori just left the group

This was a pretty good episode. There were some crazy walker scenes. No lie, I jumped when Maggie got attacked at the pharmacy. There was Glenn to save the day. I bet Glenn is going to take a step forward in being a leader because of what Maggie said. I bet they're going to leave the house once they kill everybody in the barn.

Andrea is starting to become badass after she learned how to shoot and got some D from Shane. She's going to be all over Shane and just going to clap every walker she sees.

Sucks that Rick had to find out about the pregnancy how he did.

Next episode is probably going to be good since it is going to be the last one until the new year.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom