THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

This was a pretty good episode. There were some crazy walker scenes. No lie, I jumped when Maggie got attacked at the pharmacy. There was Glenn to save the day. I bet Glenn is going to take a step forward in being a leader because of what Maggie said. I bet they're going to leave the house once they kill everybody in the barn.

Andrea is starting to become badass after she learned how to shoot and got some D from Shane. She's going to be all over Shane and just going to clap every walker she sees.

Sucks that Rick had to find out about the pregnancy how he did.

Next episode is probably going to be good since it is going to be the last one until the new year.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

i was surprised that he said it with an ER instead of an A
i was lika "whaaaaaa?" didn't know they AMC was allowed to say that.
FX doesn't even say that
laugh.gif

Yo I noticed a lot of cussing too
laugh.gif

I was watching with my girl and I was telling her that they're cursing a lot for a cable show... they're pretty much using all the words except for the F bomb and A-hole.

I heard male private (D word) curse word for feces (Sheit) and the N word...

I was telling myself that this show on HBO would have been GOAT of all show's behind Married With Children, Friends, and Seinfeld.

Looks like sh.. is about to hit the fan next episode though... que football player gif. saying... can't wait.

FX doesn't even say that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was watching with my girl and I was telling her that they're cursing a lot for a cable show... they're pretty much using all the words except for the F bomb and A-hole.

I was telling myself that this show on HBO would have been GOAT of all show's behind Married With Children, Friends, and Seinfeld.

Looks like sh.. is about to hit the fan next episode though... que football player gif. saying... can't wait.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

FX doesn't even say that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I firmly believe this

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

FX doesn't even say that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I firmly believe this

Rick is too cool about Shane smashing. Dead or not, your best friend don't smash your girl. And why didn't he question if the baby was his or not since she smashed Shane

Rick is too cool about Shane smashing. Dead or not, your best friend don't smash your girl. And why didn't he question if the baby was his or not since she smashed Shane

Originally Posted by DMoney82

He prob doesn't even wanna know. Might be too much for him. Dude's got a lot on his mind right now and seems to be barely holding it together. Might be better off just never knowing because in that world it really doesn't change much and may possibly endanger the group.

He prob doesn't even wanna know. Might be too much for him. Dude's got a lot on his mind right now and seems to be barely holding it together. Might be better off just never knowing because in that world it really doesn't change much and may possibly endanger the group.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Did u not see when he said he already knew after Lori told him?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

<Yes I did see that. However, I was not referring to Rick knowing that Lori slept with Shane, I was referring to Rick asking if the baby may be Shane's or even wanting to know for that matter.

laugh.gif

<Yes I did see that. However, I was not referring to Rick knowing that Lori slept with Shane, I was referring to Rick asking if the baby may be Shane's or even wanting to know for that matter.

laugh.gif

I must of missed that part...

laugh.gif

I must of missed that part...

laugh.gif

Oh ok, Got U!

laugh.gif

Oh ok, Got U!

i wouldn't be surprised that shane got some dirt on rick which is why rick aint even mad about shane smashing lori

i wouldn't be surprised that shane got some dirt on rick which is why rick aint even mad about shane smashing lori

Dale always getting involved in everyone's business
roll.gif

Shane about to snap on him
eek.gif

Good episode... Looking forward to next week's.
smokin.gif

Dale always getting involved in everyone's business
roll.gif

Shane about to snap on him
eek.gif

Good episode... Looking forward to next week's.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom