THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by gatorad3

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those two guards might've had something to do with the comics. don't read if you don't wanna know
Spoiler [+]
all the living are already infected, so they come back as walkers even if they died in a way unrelated to a walker bite. this might've been what jenner whispered to rick at the CDC

I was thinking the exact same thing in that scene. Has to be going the same way.

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those two guards might've had something to do with the comics. don't read if you don't wanna know
Spoiler [+]
all the living are already infected, so they come back as walkers even if they died in a way unrelated to a walker bite. this might've been what jenner whispered to rick at the CDC

I was thinking the exact same thing in that scene. Has to be going the same way.

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by el cuco
Thats right. Started to think a scratch is what is making Shane go insane. That somehow the virus didnt turn him into a full zombie but messed with his brain.
But wouldn't it just be the 'it's now a zombie apocalypse world' ordeal that would make a man start going insane?

People have gone crazy over less...

Like sneakers with stars on them

Originally Posted by el cuco
Thats right. Started to think a scratch is what is making Shane go insane. That somehow the virus didnt turn him into a full zombie but messed with his brain.
But wouldn't it just be the 'it's now a zombie apocalypse world' ordeal that would make a man start going insane?

grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I've been wondering that the single walker in the field symbolizes?

Shane kept seeing and looking at it when they were in the car....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]

That's right.

Spoiler [+]
In the comics even if you weren't bitten, when you die you come back as a zombie. A la when Shane came back as a zombie after getting killed when Carl shot him. 

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]

That's right.

Spoiler [+]
In the comics even if you weren't bitten, when you die you come back as a zombie. A la when Shane came back as a zombie after getting killed when Carl shot him. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I thought it symbolized how Shane felt about his current situation.

The walker is alone in the field wandering to nowhere and Shane feels like he's alone in this group who's wandering to nowhere because they're led by Rick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The walker is alone in the field wandering to nowhere and Shane feels like he's alone in this group who's wandering to nowhere because they're led by Rick.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

- the whole time im thinking it would be crazy if that was Otis (as a walker).......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

- the whole time im thinking it would be crazy if that was Otis (as a walker).......

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

That would've been a nice touch.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

That would've been a nice touch.

that walker looked cool tho it was wearing a tuxedo i think

rick was yapping and yapping and yapping and shane was like didn't read while looking at the walker

so rick killed a walker with his knife after he cut himself...then a other came out and it was shanes turn they cut scene but lets assume shane killed it he did pull out his knife...then later shane cut himself with his knife

i liked the scene where shane thru the wrench and kind of looked at himself in the broken glass before the walkers came out, kind of like he was a monster

Back
Top Bottom