THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Mister916

+%*$%$% Beth. Should have let her die 
30t6p3b.gif

Negative. Just realized that she was decent lookin in this episode. 

WOMEN. God....
Thank god they didn't off shane. If they ever do, I'd stop watching. Dude's character is primarily the reason that makes this show good. 

WOMEN. God....
Thank god they didn't off shane. If they ever do, I'd stop watching. Dude's character is primarily the reason that makes this show good. 

All these characters are dumb...so that whole episode was devoted to Shane and Rick's little stunt going to that school and in the end it didn't accomplish anything. Randall is still alive, Shane probably still can't be trusted and it led to all those walkers being let out to roam free now 
30t6p3b.gif

All these characters are dumb...so that whole episode was devoted to Shane and Rick's little stunt going to that school and in the end it didn't accomplish anything. Randall is still alive, Shane probably still can't be trusted and it led to all those walkers being let out to roam free now 
30t6p3b.gif

The 3 zombie pile-up scene was sick;
Spoiler [+]
- Rick blasting the 1st zombie through the mouth, getting a 2x headshot, and seeing the barrel of the revolver through the head wound. 
eek.gif

The 3 zombie pile-up scene was sick;
Spoiler [+]
- Rick blasting the 1st zombie through the mouth, getting a 2x headshot, and seeing the barrel of the revolver through the head wound. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i'm just now watching the ep. but I can't believe Lori had a nerve to call out Andrea
about not being productive
laugh.gif
this woman.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!
roll.gif
Me and my girl got into it over this ... I'm like is this !*+ serious?????????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rick should have left Shane to die, son tried to kill him!  And SMH @ Rick still claiming that baby.
Solid episode tho, I feel like the ball is about to start rollin!

i'm just now watching the ep. but I can't believe Lori had a nerve to call out Andrea
laugh.gif
this woman.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rick should have left Shane to die, son tried to kill him!  And SMH @ Rick still claiming that baby.

laugh.gif
this woman.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!
roll.gif

This was the funniest part of the episode..

laugh.gif
this woman.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!
roll.gif

This was the funniest part of the episode..

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

If I was Rick I would've prolly put Lori and Shane in a pine box together a long time ago and told the kid that the walkers got em....

That's just me though.

Yo what happened to T-Dog? He wasn't pertinent to the story so if the writers just stopped writing parts for him altogether it's understood. 
laugh.gif

I would've murked him too. 
laugh.gif

and I would've murked Carol.....

Okay I'm done.....

Unless Andrea want to start acting crazy again, then I'd murk her too. 

If I was Rick I would've prolly put Lori and Shane in a pine box together a long time ago and told the kid that the walkers got em....

That's just me though.

Yo what happened to T-Dog? He wasn't pertinent to the story so if the writers just stopped writing parts for him altogether it's understood. 
laugh.gif

I would've murked him too. 
laugh.gif

and I would've murked Carol.....

Okay I'm done.....

Unless Andrea want to start acting crazy again, then I'd murk her too. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif
this woman.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah that's definitely Shane baby......

Rick is such a cornball.

I don't know how I'd be able to function around these cornballs. 
eyes.gif

I'd prolly take the homie Daryl and Dale (he's useful) and dip out and find some normal people. 
laugh.gif
 Like there has to be another vacant farm around. I'd want to take Glenn and Maggie but knowing Maggie she would never leave her fam. 

*@@% these other cats, dudes is nuts. 

I'd murk everyone in their sleep.

Back
Top Bottom