THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

What a shock. Now the question arises...when did Shane got bit ? Was it when him and the prisoner was walking around in the forest they both were bitten ?

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Why the hell doesn't Lori watch her damn kid? And Shane was turning early....wasn't he growling on some crazy #$^ right after he killed Randall?

laugh.gif

You can't turn until you're dead.

Epic episode was epic.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Carl had that weapon up before shane turned... Would he had shot his own father if shane never turned?

But Carl Redeemed himself for Dales Death. I Forgive you Carl.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

What a shock. Now the question arises...when did Rick got bit ? Was it when him and the prisoner was walking around in the forest they both were bitten ?

What makes you think Shane was bitten?
nerd.gif

And that theory someone said about what the Doctor told Rick seems more plausible after this episode.

Carl had that weapon up before shane turned... Would he had shot his own father if shane never turned?

But Carl Redeemed himself for Dales Death. I Forgive you Carl.

What a shock. Now the question arises...when did Rick got bit ? Was it when him and the prisoner was walking around in the forest they both were bitten ?

nerd.gif

And that theory someone said about what the Doctor told Rick seems more plausible after this episode.

you mean shane 
think it was when they fought, and he cut his hand with the knife he used 

man i seen that shane zombie pic on 4chan two weeks ago n i thought it was shopped 

you mean shane 
think it was when they fought, and he cut his hand with the knife he used 

man i seen that shane zombie pic on 4chan two weeks ago n i thought it was shopped 

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Carl had that weapon up before shane turned... Would he had shot his own father

This. Lil dude had the gun up before Shane got up.

Damn!!! RIP Team Shane

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why the hell doesn't Lori watch her damn kid? And Shane was turning early....wasn't he growling on some crazy #$^ right after he killed Randall?

laugh.gif

Epic episode was epic.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I must be bugging. I swear this dude was growling 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Epic episode was epic.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Carl had that weapon up before shane turned... Would he had shot his own father

This. Lil dude had the gun up before Shane got up.

Damn!!! RIP Team Shane

nerd.gif

Just maybe you can get infected with an open wound.. When shane cut open his hand when he was trapped on that bus 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nah I doubt it, he was probably scared thinking that Rick turned. I mean, Shane's on the ground dead, Rick gets up covered in blood, so Carl's just panicking. Then he mans the +#@# up and does a damn SWAT maneuver shooting over Rick's shoulder like a bauce.

nerd.gif

Just maybe you can get infected with an open wound.. When shane cut open his hand when he was trapped on that bus 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nah I doubt it, he was probably scared thinking that Rick turned. I mean, Shane's on the ground dead, Rick gets up covered in blood, so Carl's just panicking. Then he mans the +#@# up and does a damn SWAT maneuver shooting over Rick's shoulder like a bauce.

laugh.gif

Epic episode was epic.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i think it was like at the end, them telling us hes turning with the growling in his head

laugh.gif

Epic episode was epic.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i think it was like at the end, them telling us hes turning with the growling in his head

Originally Posted by Noskey

True, but Carl has been around plenty of walkers... he couldn't of thought rick was a walker because he was talking to him and walking & reassuring Carl...

Originally Posted by Noskey

True, but Carl has been around plenty of walkers... he couldn't of thought rick was a walker because he was talking to him and walking & reassuring Carl...

I wished they would have fleshed out this whole part about the virus evolving
It just seems like it was a last minute decision to be like "oh yeah, now you don't have to get bitten to turn, you just have to die"

the only thing they did was show the 2 dead guards the may or may no have been scratched

and now it's full on happening.

However, now that you only have to die to turn, what about the unborn?

Back
Top Bottom