THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Obviously, everyone is infected and comes back after death unless they die from a brain injury..

With that being said, it would be SICK if the unborn baby died in the womb and ate Lori from the inside out....Just picturing it put a smile on my face...

Obviously, everyone is infected and comes back after death unless they die from a brain injury..

With that being said, it would be SICK if the unborn baby died in the womb and ate Lori from the inside out....Just picturing it put a smile on my face...

I wished they would have fleshed out this whole part about the virus evolving
It just seems like it was a last minute decision to be like "oh yeah, now you don't have to get bitten to turn, you just have to die"

the only thing they did was show the 2 dead guards the may or may no have been scratched

and now it's full on happening.

However, now that you only have to die to turn, what about the unborn?

Ok i need to understand how shane turned zombie without getting bit? same with that prisoner kid? shane only broke his neck?

Ok i need to understand how shane turned zombie without getting bit? same with that prisoner kid? shane only broke his neck?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Carl had that weapon up before shane turned... Would he had shot his own father if shane never turned?

Nah I doubt it, he was probably scared thinking that Rick turned. I mean, Shane's on the ground dead, Rick gets up covered in blood, so Carl's just panicking. Then he mans the +#@# up and does a damn SWAT maneuver shooting over Rick's shoulder like a bauce.

Yeah I'll go with this scenario.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Carl had that weapon up before shane turned... Would he had shot his own father if shane never turned?

Nah I doubt it, he was probably scared thinking that Rick turned. I mean, Shane's on the ground dead, Rick gets up covered in blood, so Carl's just panicking. Then he mans the +#@# up and does a damn SWAT maneuver shooting over Rick's shoulder like a bauce.

Yeah I'll go with this scenario.

someone answer my question in a spoiler....

Someone at work was telling me that he thinks the guy at CDC told Rick that everyone has the disease, and you turn when you die basically...did that happen in the comics? If so...im going to kill him for spoiling the whole season for me.

Someone at work was telling me that he thinks the guy at CDC told Rick that everyone has the disease, and you turn when you die basically...did that happen in the comics? If so...im going to kill him for spoiling the whole season for me.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Spoiler [+]
the comics didn't have the CDC, but the situation is still the same. all the living are already infected; you turn regardless of how you die (unless you were shot in the head)

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Spoiler [+]
the comics didn't have the CDC, but the situation is still the same. all the living are already infected; you turn regardless of how you die (unless you were shot in the head)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom