eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OH MY GAWDD!!!!!

$#+ JUST GOT EXTRA REAL!

I did not see that coming. Even tho Shane was a scum bag he was the best character. They start filming season 3 next month here in Atlanta,  gota get an part as an extra lol

Was Carl aiming at Shane the entire time???

i think he was aiming at rick

maybe he seen rick hand over the gun and stab kind of like a trick and it pissed carl off cause him n shanes were friends

i think he was aiming at rick

maybe he seen rick hand over the gun and stab kind of like a trick and it pissed carl off cause him n shanes were friends

So im curious if the doctor from the first season whispered into Ricks ear that the virus would go air born in a certain amount of time?

If both the prisoner dude and shane turned into walkers after they died...why didn''t the guys they killed inside the bar immediately turn into walkers?

Does it have something to do with the environment? remember...both Shane and the prisoner guy died outside....on the ground...in the grass 
I wanna know what the deal is and how they became walkers..lol 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So im curious if the doctor from the first season whispered into Ricks ear that the virus would go air born in a certain amount of time?

If both the prisoner dude and shane turned into walkers after they died...why didn''t the guys they killed inside the bar immediately turn into walkers?

Does it have something to do with the environment? remember...both Shane and the prisoner guy died outside....on the ground...in the grass 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
guys in the bar didn't turn cuz rick shot them in the head

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
guys in the bar didn't turn cuz rick shot them in the head

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Rick shot them in the head thats why they didn't turn

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow you are absolutely right..hmmmmm 

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow you are absolutely right..hmmmmm 

I still don't understand how you become a zombie/walker without getting bit.

I was watching the episode like @@#.

Episode was good, but had it not been for this thread and people spoiling it knowing what was going to happen it would have been epic.

Also... what the hell... all those zombies were right around the house and they never noticed them.

When they showed next week's episode they showed that herd of zombie's about to run on everyone and the farm... they were just there the whole time not to far from the house in pack like that and the group never saw them or the zombies didn't hear all the noise they made before hand?

I wish they would tie up some loose ends already like what the doctor said... the guy in the first episode with his son.

Episode was good, but had it not been for this thread and people spoiling it knowing what was going to happen it would have been epic.

Also... what the hell... all those zombies were right around the house and they never noticed them.

When they showed next week's episode they showed that herd of zombie's about to run on everyone and the farm... they were just there the whole time not to far from the house in pack like that and the group never saw them or the zombies didn't hear all the noise they made before hand?

I wish they would tie up some loose ends already like what the doctor said... the guy in the first episode with his son.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

This is what I want to know as well.  Are these human bodies that were buried around there, if so, how could those dead before the outbreak be affected?
Are these the dead people from the cars on the highway?
They can't be the people from the barn right?  Those were either burned or put down with a head shot, no?

so many questions...

This is what I want to know as well.  Are these human bodies that were buried around there, if so, how could those dead before the outbreak be affected?
They can't be the people from the barn right?  Those were either burned or put down with a head shot, no?

so many questions...

I thought it was mentioned the creek that was holding the zombies from getting to the farm was drying up....that is why they were on alert. Perhaps they found a way to get closer.

I thought it was mentioned the creek that was holding the zombies from getting to the farm was drying up....that is why they were on alert. Perhaps they found a way to get closer.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so many questions...
I'm confident that Kirkman and the show's writers won't explain how people are turning into zombies. I think that would be a spoiler.
The horde of zombies could be from all over the area. Remember, they simply wander until they find something or someone to eat. 

No, they are not the people in the barn, because they had already burned the bodies.

Definitely solid episode. Crazy how Carl and Rick were simply walking back and didn't hear a thing walking behind them. Cannot wait for the season finale. Definitely looks like the remainder of the budget will be put to this episode. Haha.

so many questions...
I'm confident that Kirkman and the show's writers won't explain how people are turning into zombies. I think that would be a spoiler.
The horde of zombies could be from all over the area. Remember, they simply wander until they find something or someone to eat. 

No, they are not the people in the barn, because they had already burned the bodies.

Definitely solid episode. Crazy how Carl and Rick were simply walking back and didn't hear a thing walking behind them. Cannot wait for the season finale. Definitely looks like the remainder of the budget will be put to this episode. Haha.

so many questions...
You can say that the virus is in the air and that everyone is already infected but you don't turn into a zombie til after you die, bitten or not.
I would assume that the hoard attacking the farm next week is just a random hoard that was near by kinda like the one that they encountered on the freeway earlier in the season. They didn't really notice the farm until the gunshot was fired by Carl to kill Shane.

And yes everyone in the barn was killed.

so many questions...
You can say that the virus is in the air and that everyone is already infected but you don't turn into a zombie til after you die, bitten or not.
I would assume that the hoard attacking the farm next week is just a random hoard that was near by kinda like the one that they encountered on the freeway earlier in the season. They didn't really notice the farm until the gunshot was fired by Carl to kill Shane.

And yes everyone in the barn was killed.

Everyone is infected, you die you turn.

Back
Top Bottom