THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I'm surprised to hear some people didn't like that episode. I didn't like last weeks but I thought this one was one of the best of the series.

I'm surprised to hear some people didn't like that episode. I didn't like last weeks but I thought this one was one of the best of the series.

they dragged this one out. no duh the kid was gonna live, i actually thought shane would die this way tho...guess he will die another way.

they dragged this one out. no duh the kid was gonna live, i actually thought shane would die this way tho...guess he will die another way.

shane 
indifferent.gif
.  It's supposed to be humans vs. the zombies.  Humans are so flawed that they kill each other in that crazy zombie world.
Asian dude better bang that Georgia peach 
smokin.gif
.  Make our people proud.

Am I the only one who for some reason can't remember some of the characters names?  I know like 3 or 4 but forget everyone else's.  
laugh.gif

shane 
indifferent.gif
.  It's supposed to be humans vs. the zombies.  Humans are so flawed that they kill each other in that crazy zombie world.
Asian dude better bang that Georgia peach 
smokin.gif
.  Make our people proud.

Am I the only one who for some reason can't remember some of the characters names?  I know like 3 or 4 but forget everyone else's.  
laugh.gif

damn shane is cold blooded. like someone else mentioned, they had a good lead on the zombies. lowkey unnecessary. welp, got to do what you got to do.

patiently waiting for the next episode

damn shane is cold blooded. like someone else mentioned, they had a good lead on the zombies. lowkey unnecessary. welp, got to do what you got to do.

patiently waiting for the next episode

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I got no problem with what Shane did.
I agree but I think Shane does, will be developing some major survivor guilt IMO.
I haven't read the comics (but love the show) so in doing what he did I'd have to say symbolically Shane killed what was left of his humanity in hobbling Otis. I'd be torn to say that he was only thinking about Carl's predicament when he gunned down Otis, or was it some delayed revenge against Otis for putting them all in that situation?
I'm guessing the screenwriters are now starting to veer away from the comic plotline or did this scene happen in the comic?
Shane looked throughout the episode like he was having a major "I'm not going to make it out of here alive" freakout & the self-preservation mode kicked in... Leaving Otis as walker bait left him some time to make it to truck, with his sprained ankle & all. Wins my vote for most gruesome death scene, for now.

All in all a difficult episode to watch (Maybe the missing girl is hanging out with Earl?) but I am glad for Glenn. You get it, dude. She seems interested. 

Greatly looking forward to the next episode. I'm getting worried about Daryl's character, he's a true backwoods G... Stuff like that will get him killed (for "plot development") Hope he makes it through.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I got no problem with what Shane did.
I agree but I think Shane does, will be developing some major survivor guilt IMO.
I haven't read the comics (but love the show) so in doing what he did I'd have to say symbolically Shane killed what was left of his humanity in hobbling Otis. I'd be torn to say that he was only thinking about Carl's predicament when he gunned down Otis, or was it some delayed revenge against Otis for putting them all in that situation?
I'm guessing the screenwriters are now starting to veer away from the comic plotline or did this scene happen in the comic?
Shane looked throughout the episode like he was having a major "I'm not going to make it out of here alive" freakout & the self-preservation mode kicked in... Leaving Otis as walker bait left him some time to make it to truck, with his sprained ankle & all. Wins my vote for most gruesome death scene, for now.

All in all a difficult episode to watch (Maybe the missing girl is hanging out with Earl?) but I am glad for Glenn. You get it, dude. She seems interested. 

Greatly looking forward to the next episode. I'm getting worried about Daryl's character, he's a true backwoods G... Stuff like that will get him killed (for "plot development") Hope he makes it through.

Shane was dirty for that on a few levels
30t6p3b.gif

1. Why keep shooting them when it's already a known fact that noise brings more out

2. They had a huge lead on them you telling me the truck was that far away?

3. Shane could have shot him in the head at least he was on some live bait type %+%$
30t6p3b.gif

Shane was dirty for that on a few levels
30t6p3b.gif

1. Why keep shooting them when it's already a known fact that noise brings more out

2. They had a huge lead on them you telling me the truck was that far away?

3. Shane could have shot him in the head at least he was on some live bait type %+%$
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Shane could have shot him in the head at least he was on some live bait type %+%$
30t6p3b.gif

That's the biggest problem I had with what he did
30t6p3b.gif
Not even gonna feel bad for Shane when he bites it eventually.

Shane could have shot him in the head at least he was on some live bait type %+%$
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

otis should of popped off tho... the whole time shane was holding otis back...otis coulda left him there
damn otis went out like mitch, shane looking like otis had bricks in them bags 

Back
Top Bottom