THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Shane could have shot him in the head at least he was on some live bait type %+%$
30t6p3b.gif

That's the biggest problem I had with what he did
30t6p3b.gif
Not even gonna feel bad for Shane when he bites it eventually.

otis should of popped off tho... the whole time shane was holding otis back...otis coulda left him there
damn otis went out like mitch, shane looking like otis had bricks in them bags 

Just started watching this program, and got caught up tonight. I really like the show, but seriously the piss poor acting really ruins some quality writing at points.

Just started watching this program, and got caught up tonight. I really like the show, but seriously the piss poor acting really ruins some quality writing at points.

They're kinda dragging things now. Got me thinking if they'll be having the farm as the setting for the whole season.

I'm still lost on why Shane had to shoot Otis. I forgot the exact distance they had to go to get to the car but them walkers were a good amount of feet away where I feel they could've made it. I mean there was a damn school bus in front of them. Could've broke in and jump started it. It's funny cuz he was gonna give up but since Otis was on some no man left behind steez he gonna be left as bait so Shane could limp his way back.

Am I the only one actually worried about lil Sophia now?
laugh.gif
I mean damn. They got this plot thread hanging over us a while now

They're kinda dragging things now. Got me thinking if they'll be having the farm as the setting for the whole season.

I'm still lost on why Shane had to shoot Otis. I forgot the exact distance they had to go to get to the car but them walkers were a good amount of feet away where I feel they could've made it. I mean there was a damn school bus in front of them. Could've broke in and jump started it. It's funny cuz he was gonna give up but since Otis was on some no man left behind steez he gonna be left as bait so Shane could limp his way back.

Am I the only one actually worried about lil Sophia now?
laugh.gif
I mean damn. They got this plot thread hanging over us a while now

If you read the comics and still like this show, I don't know what to tell you. Its like the antithesis of the comic. There were 3 quality episodes in season 1. I have yet to watch one in season 2. I know I'm sounding super salty right now but I am. I was glad they addressed some of the issues with season 1 but now it seems like season 2 is going to have its own set of issues...

If you read the comics and still like this show, I don't know what to tell you. Its like the antithesis of the comic. There were 3 quality episodes in season 1. I have yet to watch one in season 2. I know I'm sounding super salty right now but I am. I was glad they addressed some of the issues with season 1 but now it seems like season 2 is going to have its own set of issues...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I just watched the webisodes and
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
!

I think the doctor told Rick there was no hope. Wouldn't be surprised though if he told him his wife was pregnant. One other possibility, he may have told Rick his wife's blood was unique and may be useful towards finding a cure. Now I know this is on some 28 weeks later mess, but in a episode of season 1, something caught my attention. I don't remember what episode, but at one point the camera gets a close shot of his wife's face for a moment, her eyes seemed to be two different colors. I pointed it out to my girl, we rewinded the scene, and she agreed one eye looked red while the other was blue. Maybe it was lighting and I'm reaching............

I was talking to my friend whos very close with Robert Kirkman and the direction of the comicbook. He said the doctor said
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cant spoiler on my phone

That no matter if you die or get bitten you will turn into a zombie regardles... This has already been discussed in the comic book...

Another thing he told me was that it will never be discussed how the zombies come to be.. They discussed this and it just doesnt interest robert to explain this

Another spoiler, for the comic bOok at least is that eventually the walking dead will be all about Carl, Rick will die off and carl will be like the John Conner of this series. Thats the plan at least. In my opiniOn its still a little early to take what he says as stone..

i think its very import ant the discuss the zombi's origins

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I just watched the webisodes and
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
!

I think the doctor told Rick there was no hope. Wouldn't be surprised though if he told him his wife was pregnant. One other possibility, he may have told Rick his wife's blood was unique and may be useful towards finding a cure. Now I know this is on some 28 weeks later mess, but in a episode of season 1, something caught my attention. I don't remember what episode, but at one point the camera gets a close shot of his wife's face for a moment, her eyes seemed to be two different colors. I pointed it out to my girl, we rewinded the scene, and she agreed one eye looked red while the other was blue. Maybe it was lighting and I'm reaching............

I was talking to my friend whos very close with Robert Kirkman and the direction of the comicbook. He said the doctor said
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cant spoiler on my phone

That no matter if you die or get bitten you will turn into a zombie regardles... This has already been discussed in the comic book...

Another thing he told me was that it will never be discussed how the zombies come to be.. They discussed this and it just doesnt interest robert to explain this

Another spoiler, for the comic bOok at least is that eventually the walking dead will be all about Carl, Rick will die off and carl will be like the John Conner of this series. Thats the plan at least. In my opiniOn its still a little early to take what he says as stone..

i think its very import ant the discuss the zombi's origins

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Wow! Just wow at what Shane did. At first, I thought he was going crazy and just wanted to shave his head. I didn't know he was going to be that dirty.

There was a whole lot of zombie killing in this episode. Shane and Otis shot a whole lot of walkers just in the gym alone.
Daryl is such a G. That walker hanging in the tree was hilarious. Good slogan too! 
laugh.gif

I think that Korean guy is about to get him some southern comfort. 
pimp.gif

Lori annoys me and the old guy as well. Why does he think of Lori as his daughter? 

Hope Carl makes it and hope Sophia is found alive as well. 

i couldn't agree and
laugh.gif
with this entire post anymore. southern comfort
roll.gif
i gotta remember that one.

a tad dragged out, but this eps def brought the scare. props for them throwing in a romero grade death-by-zombie scene at the end, def why this show is damn near the best on TV now.

as for what shane did, debatable. he's def gonna have a hard time sleeping at night now. strategically, it was smart, and therefore ended up working. it was so wrong every other way. i think of alternative scenarios but none that leaves the best chance for the equipment to ge to carl.

eps was
pimp.gif
, it def had me shook.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Wow! Just wow at what Shane did. At first, I thought he was going crazy and just wanted to shave his head. I didn't know he was going to be that dirty.

There was a whole lot of zombie killing in this episode. Shane and Otis shot a whole lot of walkers just in the gym alone.
Daryl is such a G. That walker hanging in the tree was hilarious. Good slogan too! 
laugh.gif

I think that Korean guy is about to get him some southern comfort. 
pimp.gif

Lori annoys me and the old guy as well. Why does he think of Lori as his daughter? 

Hope Carl makes it and hope Sophia is found alive as well. 

i couldn't agree and
laugh.gif
with this entire post anymore. southern comfort
roll.gif
i gotta remember that one.

a tad dragged out, but this eps def brought the scare. props for them throwing in a romero grade death-by-zombie scene at the end, def why this show is damn near the best on TV now.

as for what shane did, debatable. he's def gonna have a hard time sleeping at night now. strategically, it was smart, and therefore ended up working. it was so wrong every other way. i think of alternative scenarios but none that leaves the best chance for the equipment to ge to carl.

eps was
pimp.gif
, it def had me shook.

Watched all of season 1 on Netflix and I've been trying to catch up on this season but never catch the whole episode. So many cliffhangers though. Did they even touch on Daryl's brother this season?

Watched all of season 1 on Netflix and I've been trying to catch up on this season but never catch the whole episode. So many cliffhangers though. Did they even touch on Daryl's brother this season?

come to think of it i somewhat agree with what shane did. He did Otis a favor. Maybe Otis and Meryl comeback as a super zombie??
They better find that girl soon.. They are dragging it out!

come to think of it i somewhat agree with what shane did. He did Otis a favor. Maybe Otis and Meryl comeback as a super zombie??
They better find that girl soon.. They are dragging it out!

Back
Top Bottom