The War with Capone And Prodigy has been Initiated...

This is soooo corny...
A preview to clip of a N talking *!+% on a project bench, really?

All these dudes are making their hood look back...

And if Capone really did snitch, all these dudes are gonna end up looking bad...

I mean what kind of N is you to record songs, perform together, pop up in each other's videos, with a dude that snitched o your brother?

This is soooo corny...
A preview to clip of a N talking *!+% on a project bench, really?

All these dudes are making their hood look back...

And if Capone really did snitch, all these dudes are gonna end up looking bad...

I mean what kind of N is you to record songs, perform together, pop up in each other's videos, with a dude that snitched o your brother?

laugh.gif
The $#@% he gon' do bang like a wild African on P or some *!!@?

Originally Posted by thedude1

WHOPP

That's not a good way for you to try to get your music noticed...
...if you get extra annoying with that over here, dudes are just gonna flame you up on the comment section.

There's a lot to flame too...

Originally Posted by thedude1

WHOPP

That's not a good way for you to try to get your music noticed...
...if you get extra annoying with that over here, dudes are just gonna flame you up on the comment section.

There's a lot to flame too...

off topic but washington post did a review on prodigy book and as an excert had a passage about him seeing ja rule at a party with his nipples peeking thru a sweater looking real homosexual
roll.gif

off topic but washington post did a review on prodigy book and as an excert had a passage about him seeing ja rule at a party with his nipples peeking thru a sweater looking real homosexual
roll.gif

The Prodigy vs Capone beef is starting to escalate.

Mike Delorean, a former protege' of Prodigy and 1/2 of the group Bars-N-Hooks joined Capone in throwing shots at P.

Both are heated about being named in Prodigy's new book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy." In it Prodigy details many run ins with the law and beefs with other rap crews. P claims Capone snitched on Havoc's brother, Killer Black at a murder trial and that Bars-N-Hooks robbed Havoc.

Capone admits he did take the stand in the Killer Black murder trial, but says he lied to help get Killer exonerated.

"I got caught in a situation, and I gave a false statement [to police]. I lied. Come to find out, the motherf*cking statement came back, they tried to use me as a witness. But I lied. I wasn't Killer's co-defendant, I wasn't there when the crime happened, I aint speak to him after. But I didn't put nothing in there to incriminate nobody. The n*gga you say I snitched on was running in the streets with me. Get your facts right,[My lie] is the only reason he came home," Capone said.

Capone advised 50 Cent to stay clear of this beef.

"50, I am asking you stay of this please, my n*gga. I got love for you, you're from Queens, you're a Queens n*gga like me, but just this is not a situation which - at the end of the day, it's hammer time," Capone said

With threats from Delorean that the goons are looking for him, and his escalating situation with Capone, it looks like it's gonna be a hot summer for Prodigy.

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTM4NzI=

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the dude calling P "Hepatitis P" and Capone saying "IT'S HAMMER TIME"

The Prodigy vs Capone beef is starting to escalate.

Mike Delorean, a former protege' of Prodigy and 1/2 of the group Bars-N-Hooks joined Capone in throwing shots at P.

Both are heated about being named in Prodigy's new book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy." In it Prodigy details many run ins with the law and beefs with other rap crews. P claims Capone snitched on Havoc's brother, Killer Black at a murder trial and that Bars-N-Hooks robbed Havoc.

Capone admits he did take the stand in the Killer Black murder trial, but says he lied to help get Killer exonerated.

"I got caught in a situation, and I gave a false statement [to police]. I lied. Come to find out, the motherf*cking statement came back, they tried to use me as a witness. But I lied. I wasn't Killer's co-defendant, I wasn't there when the crime happened, I aint speak to him after. But I didn't put nothing in there to incriminate nobody. The n*gga you say I snitched on was running in the streets with me. Get your facts right,[My lie] is the only reason he came home," Capone said.

Capone advised 50 Cent to stay clear of this beef.

"50, I am asking you stay of this please, my n*gga. I got love for you, you're from Queens, you're a Queens n*gga like me, but just this is not a situation which - at the end of the day, it's hammer time," Capone said

With threats from Delorean that the goons are looking for him, and his escalating situation with Capone, it looks like it's gonna be a hot summer for Prodigy.

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTM4NzI=

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the dude calling P "Hepatitis P" and Capone saying "IT'S HAMMER TIME"

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

u would think that the hood that has had the most talent, they would get along

i mean, dudes was even beefing with each other in the qb finest and 41st side albums

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

u would think that the hood that has had the most talent, they would get along

i mean, dudes was even beefing with each other in the qb finest and 41st side albums

Back
Top Bottom