The War with Capone And Prodigy has been Initiated...

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

The Prodigy vs Capone beef is starting to escalate.

Mike Delorean, a former protege' of Prodigy and 1/2 of the group Bars-N-Hooks joined Capone in throwing shots at P.

Both are heated about being named in Prodigy's new book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy." In it Prodigy details many run ins with the law and beefs with other rap crews. P claims Capone snitched on Havoc's brother, Killer Black at a murder trial and that Bars-N-Hooks robbed Havoc.

Capone admits he did take the stand in the Killer Black murder trial, but says he lied to help get Killer exonerated.

"I got caught in a situation, and I gave a false statement [to police]. I lied. Come to find out, the motherf*cking statement came back, they tried to use me as a witness. But I lied. I wasn't Killer's co-defendant, I wasn't there when the crime happened, I aint speak to him after. But I didn't put nothing in there to incriminate nobody. The n*gga you say I snitched on was running in the streets with me. Get your facts right,[My lie] is the only reason he came home," Capone said.

If true, $!%@!+ are so !@$!%@@ stupid.  how are you going to openly admit multiple times, on record, to perjuring yourself?

Mike Delorean, a former protege' of Prodigy and 1/2 of the group Bars-N-Hooks joined Capone in throwing shots at P.

Both are heated about being named in Prodigy's new book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy." In it Prodigy details many run ins with the law and beefs with other rap crews. P claims Capone snitched on Havoc's brother, Killer Black at a murder trial and that Bars-N-Hooks robbed Havoc.

Capone admits he did take the stand in the Killer Black murder trial, but says he lied to help get Killer exonerated.

"I got caught in a situation, and I gave a false statement [to police]. I lied. Come to find out, the motherf*cking statement came back, they tried to use me as a witness. But I lied. I wasn't Killer's co-defendant, I wasn't there when the crime happened, I aint speak to him after. But I didn't put nothing in there to incriminate nobody. The n*gga you say I snitched on was running in the streets with me. Get your facts right,[My lie] is the only reason he came home," Capone said.

If true, $!%@!+ are so !@$!%@@ stupid.  how are you going to openly admit multiple times, on record, to perjuring yourself?

I wonder when Capone will have time for "hammers" ... in between filming 30 second long internet video preview snippets for "Acts" performed to soap opera music playing in the background ?

Last I remember Capone released a riveting preview snippet for "Act 1" .. anyone know if he released the entire act yet ? Has production on Act 2 begun ? Lastly, when will this play hit Broadway ? 

I wonder when Capone will have time for "hammers" ... in between filming 30 second long internet video preview snippets for "Acts" performed to soap opera music playing in the background ?

Last I remember Capone released a riveting preview snippet for "Act 1" .. anyone know if he released the entire act yet ? Has production on Act 2 begun ? Lastly, when will this play hit Broadway ? 

Capone advised 50 Cent to stay clear
of this beef.

"50, I am
asking you stay of this please, my n*gga. I got love for you, you're from
Queens, you're a Queens n*gga like me, but just this is not a situation which -
at the end of the day, it's hammer time," Capone said

what did 50 say?

of this beef.

"50, I am

what did 50 say?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

!+$*$#@$!*#!@ THIS
a +#%!$ moment at its finest

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

!+$*$#@$!*#!@ THIS
a +#%!$ moment at its finest

tired.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

u would think that the hood that has had the most talent, they would get along

i mean, dudes was even beefing with each other in the qb finest and 41st side albums
you forgot littlez VS prodigy

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

i mean, dudes was even beefing with each other in the qb finest and 41st side albums
you forgot littlez VS prodigy

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

of this beef.

"50, I am

what did 50 say?

nothin yet

you know how 50 is and prodigy is signed to 50 label aswell

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

of this beef.

"50, I am

what did 50 say?

nothin yet

you know how 50 is and prodigy is signed to 50 label aswell

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

50 vs Nas

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

50 vs Nas

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

50 vs Nas
50 ain't from QB

^ 50 aint from queensbridge though

even though there was a point in time where he was repping queensbridge

^ 50 aint from queensbridge though

even though there was a point in time where he was repping queensbridge

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

first nas vs cormega
then nas vs mobb deep
then nas vs nature
then cormega vs nature
then nas vs nore
then lake vs nas
now capone vs prodigy

50 vs Nas
50 ain't from QB

"Look don't ask me why Queensbridge can't stick together,
If you don't know the answer then you don't know the ghetto"

30t6p3b.gif

"Look don't ask me why Queensbridge can't stick together,
If you don't know the answer then you don't know the ghetto"

30t6p3b.gif

i think 50 will not respond. he's too big for these cats

and its sucks to see these guys i grew up listening to acting like bitter females
30t6p3b.gif

i think 50 will not respond. he's too big for these cats

and its sucks to see these guys i grew up listening to acting like bitter females
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom