The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Listened to this for the first time on Spotify. Will be picking this up from best buy tomorrow. This dude can't miss.

After one day of sales, it looks like we might have another close race this week for #1. We're giving the edge to Keith Urban for the moment, but keep checking back here for updates. Here are this week's key debuts:

The Weeknd (XO/Republic) 90-100k
2 Chainz (Def Jam/IDJ) 55-65k
Janelle Monae (Bad Boy/Atlantic) 45-50k

Last edited:
The girl just suprised me w/ tix to see him at Berkeley this Friday, anyone else going Friday?

I believe he can do it. His fan base has grown. Plus he's getting plugs by a bunch of people. We'll see how much that correlates into his album sales.

Dudes fanbase isnt that big

This is what I initially thought as well, but I was dead wrong. Songs with Juicy J, Lil Wayne, 2Chainz, Drake, etc put him out there. I see random people in the train of all ages with the Trilogy artwork on their iphones sometimes :lol:

Got white boys like myself blasting it in their cars too.

Last edited:

trying to catch his dc show come october
pm details 
nerd.gif

I'm going solo dolo to the Santa Barbara show. Do it

Anyone else order the album from the Weeknd website and still not get their album yet? It's Wednesday and I still haven't heard it yet. The wait is killing me

I'm going solo dolo to the Santa Barbara show. Do it

Anyone else order the album from the Weeknd website and still not get their album yet? It's Wednesday and I still haven't heard it yet. The wait is killing me
I ordered 2 T-shirts from his website and didn't receive them until 6 weeks later. Not sure if that's how longs it's gonna be for the album but who knows :lol:

Last edited:
I ordered 2 T-shirts from his website and didn't receive them until 6 weeks later. Not sure if that's how longs it's gonna be for the album but who knows :lol:

6 weeks?! :wow:

well the concert is this saturday and if it doesnt arrive by then i will download that mothersucker. **** u abel!!! :lol:

After a few listens, I was sleeping on "Tears In The Rain" the most.

My only gripe w/ this album is that I think he could have done a better job with a few of the melodies.

Also, the production is fantastic for the most part but lacking something at times.

Did I honestly see dudes dislike "Belong To The World" in here?!

That **** is FLAMES.

Overall, I'm VERY pleased. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Oh, and what's the best quality of "I'm Good" w/o tags (if it exists)? 
nerd.gif

I have 192 w/ Drama screaming and ****. 
mean.gif

Actually, my biggest gripe w/ Kiss Land is that "I'm Good" is not the intro. 
laugh.gif

Clean that **** up and elongate that by a tad (II). 
mean.gif
...He SKATED.

I NEED the best quality available. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I wish I'm good landed on the album. But I respect dude's decision. He knew a bunch of people would listen to D5. He killed the intro and left people wanting more. Along with the fact that Wayne didn't eem rap on the track and is nothing short of a feature. That ensured that he moved a couple more units.

Back
Top Bottom