The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The reactions were hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

Son looking right into the camera as he took back his "Don't do acid at my shows" statement was golden.

:stoneface: @ son who said this isn't baby making music, play HOB front to back while smashing and it's ******g epic :smh: :x

I realized that me and Abel the don are about the same age when he said "I'm only ******g 20 girl" and it just so happened that was when I got into experimenting the wild night/girls/drugs scene, **** is like a whole different world. I relate it to it everytime Thurs hits guess them pitchfork nerdboys don't.

This. Honestly can't wait to touch the bottom of some P to kissland tbh

About to cruise around the city w/ no destination and listen for the first time. 
devil.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Yo i can't wait. Orlando show gonna be live bros. ain't bout that acid life, however my lady and 1 will be bringing my friend molly with us that night

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Yo i can't wait. Orlando show gonna be live bros. ain't bout that acid life, however my lady and 1 will be bringing my friend molly with us that night

:lol: enjoy bruh. I waited too late to cop tix, only ones left are on the balcony. Wish I could be off in that joint cause I know it's gonna be crazy, tryna see if there's any tix left for the tampa show the day before

:lol: enjoy bruh. I waited too late to cop tix, only ones left are on the balcony. Wish I could be off in that joint cause I know it's gonna be crazy, tryna see if there's any tix left for the tampa show the day before

maaaaaaaaaan, he's been down here a few times already but something always comes up where i can't go. I think the miami show is sold out, so our next best thing was hit up orlando. but yeah gonna be crazy out there.

maaaaaaaaaan, he's been down here a few times already but something always comes up where i can't go. I think the miami show is sold out, so our next best thing was hit up orlando. but yeah gonna be crazy out there.

Nah plenty of seats left for the Miami show, VIP packages too.

Enjoy the ride famb
pimp.gif

Good luck making it past Professional
laugh.gif
Son. 
mean.gif

This **** is INCREDIBLE.

When I said first time, I meant I literally  hadn't heard a single song from the album yet (listened to "Kiss Land" the song 1  time prior).

Unlike 99% of the posters in this thread (no shots), I was able to hold out on listening to anything entirely (first time I've ever been successful doing this w/ one of my favorite artists and it's SO worth it).

He makes the GOAT post 2 AM whip music (among other situations 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
).

I would go more in depth, but I'm pretty speechless right now.

Would be surprised if he did 50K honestly.

:lol: Q's Love in the Sky segment is ridiculous :rofl:

:wow: @ Philosoph holding out this long.. Cant imagine how much more I'd be going crazy over this joint if I hadn't heard the 4 that were out already

Last edited:
He put on a great show. Kiss Land sounded pretty good live, really liked the set pieces with all the Japanese stuff going on in the background. He even had Asa Akira and some other chick making out fully nude at one point on the main screens, **** was awesome :lol: :evil:

Live For is still the WOAT song though.....

I'm sorry quint dancing is always hilarious to me :lol: :lol:

Had a wild goose chase yesterday hunting the album down. Got it at target $9.99. My pre order from bestbuy will be here thursday. I couldn't wait for it...so i have 2 copies. But the transition into love in the sky..... :x :x

soundtrack for the next 10 months at least for sure. I can't get over how much i enjoy dudes music....certified stan don't' even care

Had a feeling I might come around to Live For, but wasn't expecting to make a complete 180 on the damn song. The batting average remains intact at 1.000.

eek.gif
@ Philosoph holding out this long.. Cant imagine how much more I'd be going crazy over this joint if I hadn't heard the 4 that were out already
You don't even know the 1/2 of it. 
mean.gif

Midway through the first spin on the freeway, I started to go into another state of being.

Like, I can't even explain the sensations through a keyboard. 
mean.gif

His **** is the ONLY music that makes me feel high w/o doing drugs.

The "Adaptation" -> "Love In The Sky" -> "Belong To The World" segment. LAWD.

I thought it couldn't get any better and then "Kiss Land" the song came on. That **** is basically new to me, 
mean.gif

"Pretty"?

"Wanderlust [Remix]"?

He stepped his pen game all the way UP.

It's safe to say I won't be listening to anything else for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom