The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Slim K's chopped n screwed version of Gone while under the influence...

:smh:

I swear my whole existence was on stuck.

My heart goes out to those that are still holding out for the CDQ of mood music, or whatever the official title is. Once the live version hit Soundcloud... I didn't stand a chance. :lol:

My heart goes out to those that are still holding out for the CDQ of mood music, or whatever the official title is. Once the live version hit Soundcloud... I didn't stand a chance. :lol:

Ain't eem stressed plehboi.

I **** with enough music to where I'm all for Abel taking his time and assembling another masterpiece.

Thank God the thirst isn't anywhere near it was when the second and third tapes came out. I think being single had a lot to do with that 

I feel like I'm in the same boat where I can wait for this timeless masterpiece to bake in the oven

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to the "official" Coachella video? All these other videos and mp3 cuts of Mood Music don't sound as good as that. The link someone posted earlier in the thread had the video deleted because of copyrights :smh:.

Ain't eem stressed plehboi.

I **** with enough music to where I'm all for Abel taking his time and assembling another masterpiece.

I agree, there's way too much good music out there right now. I'm chilling.

Weeknd need to take his time and create a timeless classic like HOB once again :pimp:

Blink wasn't eem talking about the entire project though, just that single.

Def need "Mood Music" CDQ now.

The rest can wait.

Yeah I can wait for an album. His music fits perfectly for the Fall months. It's just something about Mood Music that seems like it will fuel a Summer filled with debauchery. It premiered at SXSW nearly two months ago. Asking for the CDQ at this point isn't unreasonable. He playin :lol: :smh:

I'm thinking Mood Music is a track on his upcoming album. They'll probably release it during the promotion for it. It was basically a little taste.

Yeah it'll probably be the lead single. And if the album is in-keeping with that track... It's time to start doing some good deeds to balance out my karma now. :smh:

It's just something about Mood Music that seems like it will fuel a Summer filled with debauchery.
This. 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom