The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dont hate it

i just dont like it as much as other songs on kissland....same goes for wanderlust ( either version)

come at me 

Second half of KL is amazing.

Love Adaption. 

Belong To The World was initially one of my favs.

Tears In The Rain. 
nthat.gif

For real ^. I can listen to the first 4 (professional, the town, adaptation, love in the sky) over and over

No way you can pick a best song. Don't torture yourself like that trying to choose :lol:

In a weird way some of his tapes are like one entire song. Dude said of the tapes was recorded as such :lol:

I honestly feel like Kiss Land album is one cohesive song

Lol true. It is difficult to narrow it down to just one. Perhaps it's just my favorite on Kiss Land. That song just makes me feel a certain type of way. The first 4 songs are godly though.

I dig Tears in the Rain. He really flexes his vocal strength in that song imo.

I'm about to go on a Source Awards Snoop Dogg rant about some of the Tears in the Rain slander. N's aint got no love for Tears in the Rain?!?!?!!?

I just can't post a big enough stone face

Last edited:
Son ain't even going to drop Mood Music, he pulling the same thig Kendrick pulled on The Colbert Report.

Never cared for Wanderlust.

Usually skip it more often than not.

I can only play Wanderlust if it's really hot and sunny outside and I'm driving. idk why, goes for both versions 

Last edited:
Dude when he goes in on Tears in the rain on the first verse big Quinn reaction for those 30+ seconds. If you couldn't relate to that verse you still haven't brought the inner savage in you.

chilling with your homies smoking and doing nose candy and then giving daps to everyone even to your homies cousin who's girl gives me a call saying she's right outside waiting for me in the cab ready to go to the Telly to give up the yambs and have some super star line sessions. You can give two dambs that your dapping the homie cousin and looking him in the eyes just think you going to be kissing my ish later. The real messed up part ish is knowing you have the best girl in the world who's perfect for you who would go to any means for you the only girl that you know is your weakness the one love the one you think till this day knowing you messed everything up always hoping you might see her but then again you don't cause you know she deserves better and maybe you see her and she's just prego knowing that should've been yours mann and then you have to go and replay Adapation just to pretend that you got this but you know don't so you replay keep replaying that part 'but I adapted anyway..."

When it's said and done.
I already felt love..
And I let it end up..
End up dying by itself.............
And when it's said and done.
You were better off..
You deserve real love............
And I deserve to be by myself........................
Cause I've gone too far..
And I started too young...
To give up
And even if I changed
It would be too late...
I exposed my ways....
Now every girl I touch...

Dude when he goes in on Tears in the rain on the first verse big Quinn reaction for those 30+ seconds. If you couldn't relate to that verse you still haven't brought the inner savage in you.

chilling with your homies smoking and doing nose candy and then giving daps to everyone even to your homies cousin who's girl gives me a call saying she's right outside waiting for me in the cab ready to go to the Telly to give up the yambs and have some super star line sessions. You can give two dambs that your dapping the homie cousin and looking him in the eyes just think you going to be kissing my ish later. The real messed up part ish is knowing you have the best girl in the world who's perfect for you who would go to any means for you the only girl that you know is your weakness the one love the one you think till this day knowing you messed everything up always hoping you might see her but then again you don't cause you know she deserves better and maybe you see her and she's just prego knowing that should've been yours mann and then you have to go and replay Adapation just to pretend that you got this but you know don't so you replay keep replaying that part 'but I adapted anyway..."

When it's said and done.
I already felt love..
And I let it end up..
End up dying by itself.............
And when it's said and done.
You were better off..
You deserve real love............
And I deserve to be by myself........................
Cause I've gone too far..
And I started too young...
To give up
And even if I changed
It would be too late...
I exposed my ways....
Now every girl I touch...
roll.gif

Savage but I remember similar moments in my youth

MY GOD THOUGH, I just played the track again, got me vibin

Last edited:
Yea I'm straight off that white girl, have definitely provided for female companionship but that's about it.

Green & brown for me and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom