The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm ok with Kissland played it a lot when it came out. especially the jimmy kimmel live tracks.
But thats about it
Now HOB and the rest of the trilogy are always played at least once a week.

About to get ready for Hard Summer. Don't know who else to check for on day one other then maybe school boy q, chemical brothers. any advice??

Lost a cd i had of kissland a few months ago....who wana pm me and point me in the direction of getting another one......…………

I can't believe I won't be at Hard Summer 
mean.gif

Love love love Kiss Land.

Him being somewhat disappointed in it honestly sucks because it's such a great body of work. 

But hey... the Young Gawd is about to bless us with Beauty Behind The Madness so let's all get ready for that 
nthat.gif

He didn't play The Hills last night huh?

Anyone know if Hard Summer has a livestream?

Idk if it's just me... The Hills sounds underwhelming on these live streams man lol. In person it's bonkers, but it looked meh yesterday. 

As long as it's lit when he does that **** in Atlanta, I'll be cool. I just hope Jada Stevens is there again this go around. I'm trying her on sight, idc idc idc.

Idk if it's just me... The Hills sounds underwhelming on these live streams man lol. In person it's bonkers, but it looked meh yesterday. 
For me I think I hyped it up in my head so high when the snippet first came out

Now that I've played the hell out of it I don't see it how I thought. Still a great track just not the very top of his discography like I thought. When it first came out I was already putting it top 5 in my head.

I do wonder if Hills will be what the Kiss Land track was to Kiss Land

Got damn bruhs why yall gotta bring up jada Stevens? I'm tryin just..... Nvm I'll be back in 10...

I will never judge anyone else's musical taste at all, but if you're going to call KL a misstep and not great, I genuinely wonder how you can consider Earned It and ICFMF as that much greater than KL

idk it just doesn't connect with me
The comparison doesn't make sense to me.  If KL was a misstep, which I don't think it was, then the bounce back has to be the next album.  That's like failing a test and saying you bounced back by passing a quiz
laugh.gif
.  You know you gotta come back and pass the next test, quizzes aren't ****.

I imagine if KOTF was on the album we'd probably already know that. Wouldn't make sense to tell us Often, which was released around the same time is on the album but not KOTF.

I imagine if KOTF was on the album we'd probably already know that. Wouldn't make sense to tell us Often, which was released around the same time is on the album but not KOTF.
Valid point, I'm hoping it isn't on the album so we get a new track in its place

So, any updates on Hard?

No kissland material
Remember you
Or nah
Drunk in love
The morning
Crew love
Love me harder
Prisoner/addiction
The hills ( lit it up)
Icfmf ( everyone was vibing to it)
Earned
Opened with high for this
Can't remember what else

Last edited:
Bout to report all you dudes slandering KL.
It's not better than HOB, Thursday, or EOS but it's still dope as ****.

EOS is like the forgotten album. Nobody really talks about it.
Might play that in the whip tomorrow.

EOS is his darkest work.

You buggin, b. Thursday has The Birds. I play that song for all my ******* when I start ******* with them...they can't say I didn't warn them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom