The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
6 years. Damn. I was 22 back then. That was when I perfected my solo play. I was unstoppable back then. :lol: :smh:

Gonna celebrate for HoB and Thursday this year because next year will probably be the year I settle down.

Watch Weeknd mess around and drop some of his old stuff next year :lol:.

HOB a top 10 album of my life.

Will listen to it as long as I'm living.

He made a true classic at 20/21 years old that was beyond his years from a musical maturity point, one of the best debuts in the history of music.

Top 5, for me, for sure. And I'm really only saying that to not be ridiculous—it probably means more to me than any other album ever.

Yea that's what stands out to me besides the greatness of the music itself, the memories created and how much the music spoke to me individually will probably be unmatched.

So glad that this was the album that defined my early adult years.

Last edited:
Top 5, for me, for sure. And I'm really only saying that to not be ridiculous—it probably means more to me than any other album ever.
Yea that's what stands out to me besides the greatness of the music itself, the memories created and how much the music spoke to me individually will probably be unmatched.

So glad that this was the album that defined my early adult years.
Couldn't agree more with these statements... Except I was in my mid-20s 

Last edited:
Def in my Top 15. But there's certain albums that mean more because they altered my music and life path in life

Blonde Redhead- Misery is a Butterfly
Deltron- Deltron 3030
Dead Prez- Let's Get Free
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
Lupe - Food & Liqour
Justice - Cross
Weeknd- HOB

Wanted to wear my HOB tee today but it's at my dorm 
mad.gif

NaS dropped the greatest album ever when he debuted and the Young gawd also dropped a classic in his debut.

Its amazing that lamar isnt just sucking Abel dry. Hes actually puts in that work. The guy has talent. The mixtapes cover and art were amazing.

Yea the trilogy art direction was nothing short of amazing. The HoB photo set could've held it's own as a great exhibition if it wanted too.
Thursday too was perfect. Was really inspired by the concepts and connection between the artwork and music.

HoB is Top 2 and it's not two, word to drake.

Yea the trilogy art direction was nothing short of amazing. The HoB photo set could've held it's own as a great exhibition if it wanted too.
Thursday too was perfect. Was really inspired by the concepts and connection between the artwork and music.

HoB is Top 2 and it's not two, word to drake.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom