The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Sup y'all

Been pretty dry as for as XO news goes. 

For those that missed out on merch, I came across this site http://merchbible.com/shop/ that has a lot of his merch (for resale). 

I know many of you are probably not trying to pay resale but figured it may be a feasible option for some! 

Some of those prices are ridiculous
laugh.gif
They definitely are.

Most of them are tbh 
laugh.gif

But I know some folks were fiending for that merch so figured I'd post if for people to browse. 

I think that site is ran by someone on KTT. I'd like to get that Thursday ls but I shouldn't be spending.

I say this after making a joke of an offer for some jeans last night, expecting it to be rejected, but waking to an offer accepted notification.

Here's a little news, apparently he's suppose to be featured on Lana Del Rey's new album. Songs called "Lust For Life".

I really wanted to go to the Starry show but someone just paid $600 for my seats in the 200s at the Forum so money calls lmao. Yay XO enjoy the show for me.

There's a few reasonable prices on there, $40 for a hat isn't outrageous.

I think you read that wrong, the ashtray is $40, the Kiss Land strap is $250 :lol:

I regret not buying it when it released just because I wasn't too big on rocking artist merch at the time :smh:

I think you read that wrong, the ashtray is $40, the Kiss Land strap is $250
laugh.gif

I regret not buying it when it released just because I wasn't too big on rocking artist merch at the time
mean.gif
Damn, you right. Fk kinda sht is that 
laugh.gif

slept on but top 3 single/feature/cover release for me

1. Enemy
2. Nomads
3. Drunken love

honorable mention: Rambo and Trust Issues

Yoooooo, wheres the homie who sold the XO/Weeknd pins at??

I need to RE UP, STAT.

Link or pm the kid.

Lana repping heavy, she's a different cat.. I honestly wonder how deep she f's with the music.. she seems older lol.. 

He posted that pic on his IG I didn't realize it was from that promotional vid.. pretty dope

Lana is a really chill chick.

Talked to her for a few as my boss is her aunt. That entire family is rich AF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom