The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I mean...the producer just said weeknd inspired that track:lol:
Did he? Damb

I just don’t think this was necessary to say. Whether what he said was true or not, why put it out there to the world

“I heard ‘Climax,’ and was like, ‘Holy f—, that’s a Weeknd song.’ It was very flattering, and I knew I was doing something right, but I also got angry,” Weeknd says. “But the older I got, I realized it’s a good thing.”

Didn’t eem realize that tweet was the producer

But I still stand by my view on it

If Abel wants to be competitive and throw the shot then it is what it is. I don’t think it was necessary but he gave usher his due

It's funny that this is being talked about now, because I vividly remember it being a discussion when Climax came out too.

Also, **** like this is why we rarely get interviews from Weeknd-tier artists and why they're always with Zane Lowe if we do :lol:

Think I'm going to give the album another listen tonight because it pretty much lost all my interest within 3-4 days of release.

A little more to it:

And Elijah says...

Nevertheless, it was blown out of proportion. Shouldn't have been that big of an issue, and it is what it is...

The Weeknd the #1 artist out right now.

They're shooting shots for an additional 15 seconds of fame.

Usher also dropping a new project soon, what a coincidence :rolleyes

Same with The Dream

I went on fb live to do a Weeknd painting. I've got to touch it up but i think it came out pretty good.
Screenshot_20200410-180247_Gallery.jpg

I’ve never seen this much merch from a single album drop. I already ordered 3 hoodies & some other **** and they put another up I like.

i wanted the stickers from yesterday and the coke tray from the day before.. thought they'd be up today.. nope.

Back
Top Bottom