The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
For anyone who bought tour tickets, are you guys waiting on new tour dates?

Ticketmaster just announced no refunds for postponed shows.
I think they're gonna go out of business, so thinking of doing a charge-back to get my $$ back.

I think Drake and Weeknd are cool and no longer beefin. We were owed a collab project. That **** will shake the industry if it occurred.

I feel like Drake would wanna do it... honestly I feel that frostiness from Weeknd

Drake been sending out olive branches recently and Weeknd hasn't sent a single one back
Yeah it seems that way. Drakes been on a campaign to patch things up with various artists. Whatever the situation is, I wish it would be patched up. I feel like they’d bring out the best in each other and a fire project would come out of it

"You won't get away with a thank you... you owe me a favor" -Drake in 2012 the day after Weeknd didn't sign with OVO

Wow. I don't remember that at all 😂

Ended up watching the entire video

Never realized Abel went on to date yet another one of Bieber's exes :smh: 😂

Honestly with the impact that Bella had on Abel, the fact that Drake was smashing and going all out for her... I don't think that's easily forgotten

Drake on the other hand seems like he's just ready to make peace with everyone and everything, no more negativity

An OVOXO album would be the end all

Even hearing Dvsn and Abel work together would be
1586831274892.png

no refunds for postponed shows - only cancelled shows. doesn't really matter to me which dates they're going to be on so i'ma let it ride, my seats are great.
Same here, just give me a new date and im good to go. Still holing out for the original date though :lol:

the merch don't stop.

edit: stickers, coke tray, and pins are back.. you can also save a few $ by buying just the merch, not the merch+digital download pack by going to "ALL"

For anyone who bought tour tickets, are you guys waiting on new tour dates?

Ticketmaster just announced no refunds for postponed shows.
I think they're gonna go out of business, so thinking of doing a charge-back to get my $$ back.

you really think they’ll go out of business? That would be great lol

Back
Top Bottom