The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
If this is another "trilogy", its the spiderman 3 of it. I hear alot of inspiration taken from Kavinsky...for example

But Kavinsky does 80s synth 10000% better. Abel should of just worked with Kavinsky if hes trying to go that route.

Ill give Dawn AM a few spins because im sure something will "stick", but so far its doing nothing for me.

Would be dope if they worked together again. Odd Look is one of the GOAT songs imo

After a couple listens the album is just ok to me. Some songs hit but others just bored me. Feeling the Sacrifice remix much more than the OG.

Take My Breath…..Is Just Wheeew. :pimp:

Finally gave the album a spin yesterday while I was driving. This joint got some heat on it:smokin

I only listened to Take My Breath once since it dropped. Glad I didn’t overplay that joint. **** had me groovin in the whip :lol:

Definitely gonna keep this in rotation. The gawd does it again. :smokin

A quick throwback for y’all. Don’t know why this joint showed up in my random videos on youtube but I’m glad it did :lol:

So I gave it another honest listen. Haven't gotten to the remixes yet, but these are the ones I rock with
IMG-20220114-WA0001.jpg

night 1: it's ok. I'll give it another listen when I'm more awake. getting some 80s vibes
day 2: that was Quincy Jones?! getting some random access memories vibes. it's growing on me.
day 3: that was Jim Carrey?! getting some MJ vibes
day 7: can't stop listening to the album. so many great touches throughout

sacrifice is next level. some thriller, some Billie jean, lots of Abel, still getting better with each listen.

Back
Top Bottom