The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by SlimK4

That boy OG Ron C shouted me out and said if you dont wanna hear talking check the Slim K version out
pimp.gif
I'll admit I've been sleeping on your stuff but I checked out your youtube page and its
pimp.gif
. I'll definitely download it tonight.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

That boy OG Ron C shouted me out and said if you dont wanna hear talking check the Slim K version out
pimp.gif
I'll admit I've been sleeping on your stuff but I checked out your youtube page and its
pimp.gif
I'll definitely download it tonight.

Slim I have seen your chopped and screwed EOS on a couple of blogs.

pimp.gif

We still tryna connect on that T dot bruva man

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif

We still tryna connect on that T dot bruva man
I already have tracks ready....
But this Weeknd dude is gonna be a problem....i cant stop listening to Outside.....smh...

Weeknd's latest performance was great. Finished with an acoustic Wicked Games. He's definitely a lot more comfortable on stage.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Weeknd's latest performance was great. Finished with an acoustic Wicked Games. He's definitely a lot more comfortable on stage.
It's really kind of crazy when you think about, this guy is still in the infancy stage of his career.
30t6p3b.gif

Show sold out with the quickness, too. (Mind you, the venue was tiny.)

Originally Posted by True Blues

Show sold out with the quickness, too. (Mind you, the venue was tiny.)
laugh.gif
 @ the madness and reselling that went on for the first block of tickets that went on sale (for tonight's show). The show they added (last night) took a couple hours longer, but the hype is definitely there. 

This @+@% is ridiculous how much i listen to this man's music. Echoes of Silence, the track, is now a top 5 of mine out of all 3 albums.

I think his albums progressively got better. Quality wise he progressively got better with song writing throughout the trilogy and the production quality definitely got better.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

thursdays my fav tape, 'gone' when your gone is just... incredible
eek.gif
I'm sayin... 
When he gets to the "I've got the whole city on my side...." From then on it's pure drugs to me. Just ******ed. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

You guys calling this dude by his first name like you know him are extra corny
i think some people want to differentiate between Abel the singer and "The Weeknd" as a whole production/group (Abel + his producers)? idk
shout outs to Slim K btw.. i've been playing that Thursday C&S for months. if ya'll don't realize that Thursday is his best tape or at least 1b, listen to the chopped version.. straight up hypnotic music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

IF WE JUST WENT HOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE OOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Girl you could've had me doing anything you please... Girl you should've took your time and thought of what to say to meeeeeeee, 'Cause I'm not as hard as I make it seem to bbbeeeeeee...

Back
Top Bottom