The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Wheres Appointment from? Is this another unreleased or is it from Thursday? Sounds like another one of The Noise tracks, but want to make sure

Appointment is one of the unreleased The Noise tracks. Just TOO addictng
pimp.gif

Rolling Stone is so dope. I've been playing it non-stop since about 1am here. It's 3:30am now.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Rolling Stone =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I am VERY curious to see how this man will perform live, though.
I am too. Obviously I have no idea how his voice would hold up. As we all know it's great being recorded in the booth, but I don't see it being that strong in a big venue.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

nice live performance judging by that..

Maybe I'm just cynical, but there's a huge difference between performing in like a classroom (or wherever that is) and this Molsen Amphitheater where he'll be performing with Drake in July. I'm rooting for him, though.

This is a great piece of music, and I'm not even heavy into RnB. Thanks for the heads up
pimp.gif

I guess the OVO show will be the "coming out" out party for The Weeknd. I find it very interesting their approach to the music game. Not doing any videos, shows, interviews, and not saturating the market with material.

i can listen to house of balloons without skipping a single track. $%%! is so addictive
pimp.gif

just downloaded the noise. about to give it a listen.

Back
Top Bottom