The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Straight Banger
mean.gif

this **** is ridiculous...WAY.WAY.WAY better than "Remember Me". I can see this track doing VERY well. when the beat changes and Abel drops that "onneee offff thooose niiiights" :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I think it's interesting how whatever feature he's on, the artist has to adjust to his level. He takes every artist down to the darkness. You won't hear him on some happy track with Miley Cyrus. :lol:

pimp.gif

relentless. Not 1 bad song in dude's catalog (except Remember Me but Wiz ruined it)
That song was legit too, just download the version without Wiz lol. 
I think it's interesting how whatever feature he's on, the artist has to adjust to his level. He takes every artist down to the darkness. You won't hear him on some happy track with Miley Cyrus.
laugh.gif
Lol

What's funny is he can kill those sappy/simp type songs too i.e. "Material Girl" and "Birthday Suit" two of my favorite tracks by him [or his former persona]

:pimp:

relentless. Not 1 bad song in dude's catalog (except Remember Me but Wiz ruined it)
That song was legit too, just download the version without Wiz lol. 
I think it's interesting how whatever feature he's on, the artist has to adjust to his level. He takes every artist down to the darkness. You won't hear him on some happy track with Miley Cyrus. :lol:
Lol

What's funny is he can kill those sappy/simp type songs too i.e. "Material Girl" and "Birthday Suit" two of my favorite tracks by him [or his former persona]
Seriously. People like to clown his early work but I honestly can mess with those too. I'm happy he went with the dark ambient sound though.

Last edited:
Did a quick Google search, it looks like The Weeknd didn't want to sign with YMCMB. Doesn't sound too credible but if true I'm glad he isn't with those boys. He doesn't need Drake or his clown label. With that said a Drake x Weeknd mixtape would be 
eek.gif
 they need to go ahead and do that

Back
Top Bottom