The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Headed out to the Berkeley show, Ill be wearing a pair of Bred XI's,  getting excited seeing these vids. 

I be wishing everyone could appreciate this mans music, not just hear it and like the beat, but really see the stories understand the pain. if everyone could do that dude would be one of the biggest artists ever imo

Yo, I have an extra ticket to the Oct 8th show in NYC. Best way to pawn that off? Who else is going to that show? Would be cool to meet some NTers before the experience.

what you need to professional :x :x :x
had he done the last verse :wow:

Last edited:
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just ran this back 3x... No bullish**... I don't even like live bands but this was on another level. 

what you need to professional
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

had he done the last verse
eek.gif
I really hope homie does it all the way through at his concert, this is the type of song he can do back 2 back or even 3x in a row and nobody would trip.

I've only been to 3 concerts in my life but when Jay/Ye did Ni**as in Paris & Wiz (Before the fame) did Black & Yellow multiple times in a row the crowd's energy was amazing. 

long story, but i ended up with 3 pairs of tickets to the LA shows (2 for monday, 1 for tuesday) and i'm only using 1 pair for the monday show...if anyone's tryna go to either the monday or tuesday show, PM me

Anyone else not notice that this happened? :lol:

Teaser for the Pretty video.

Last edited:
Unable to make the Santa Barbara show. I live in the bay area and can't make the drive like I planned. I'll give the tickets to anyone who's willing to take them for free. 5106778143

BTW, Adaptation is the hardest song of the ******g year. So ******g GENIUS

This guy is legit giving away tickets. I **** with you fam. Stuff like this is one of the many reasons I love niketalk. :nthat:

Henz, I'll roll with you to the show :nerd:

I was about to get tickets and then they got sold out... I was pissed!!

Yo, I have an extra ticket to the Oct 8th show in NYC. Best way to pawn that off? Who else is going to that show? Would be cool to meet some NTers before the experience.

I'm going to that show and since I didn't know that there were assigned seats, I just bought tix without making plans with my friends :lol: So I'm most likely rolling solo, wouldn't mind potentially meeting up. Although I'm not sure how gone I'll be lol

Why do I feel so proud of this _ like I had something to do with it? :lol:

:rofl: same exact feeling here for some reason. IDK if its the fact that me and him are the same age or that I've seen his progression. IDK man i dont even want to talk about it :frown:

A schedule I received for the Greek Theatre shows in Los Angeles.
Schedule:
• 6:00 PM Front Plaza Gates Open
• 6:30 PM Doors to Seating Areas Open
• 6:30 PM Anna Lunoe
• 7:30 PM Linus Young
• 8:05 PM Banks
• 9:00 PM The Weeknd

Back
Top Bottom