The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
"im the weeknd of the crew" 

* russ west face

so who gets to be the green ranger in your crew? 

"earned it sucks" 
* russ west face 

Last edited:
you guys must be insecure about what gender gets you hard 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Well lets get this that next track. My guess they release it around Super Bowl time.

I have no sources but I think we all agree we're getting something this summer...need that savage young gawd to guide me through the summer in a new city.

Arizona Cardinal Darnell Dockett will host a concert by rapper Big Sean on Thursday, Jan. 29 at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale.

Alt hip-hop artist The Weeknd will play a show appropriately called the After Party at the club Sunday, Feb. 1 after the Super Bowl.

wish i was going....obviously not for big sean....but that does mean ariana might be there...so will Abel....hmmmmm

Yea...

It needed to be said, Earned It is pretty buns, guys. This is the first song from or featuring him that I haven't downloaded. And won't.

King of the fall knocks in my car. Not his best song but def deserves the respect. I liked earned it from the start. Some of you guys crazy.

Wait this sounds familiar... Oh yea it's everytime he does something different lol. Just like when KL dropped.

Side note: I was on HNHH and read comments on Earned It. Comment said "there is no such thing as a bad song by this guy yet"
Response said "I guess you haven't heard Kissland"
Bruh..... If I ever found that dude. One of the top tracks on that album

Will never understand the KOTF slander. Easily one of his hardest songs.

I'm still dying at that guy that said they called him "the Weeknd of the crew" :rofl: I'd pay money to see what kind of "crew" would do that

I guess it's cuz I'm more of a lone wolf, and I don't like being a part of a crew but how would that even come up like in conversation. I don't get it lol

Last edited:
I **** around and sing (horribly) when we're out drinking or chilling or whatever but my boys would never call me "The Weeknd of our crew" :lol: :lol:. This whole thread was hilarious a few days ago with the things that were being said.

Last edited:
Will never understand the KOTF slander. Easily one of his hardest songs.

I'm still dying at that guy that said they called him "the Weeknd of the crew"
roll.gif
I'd pay money to see what kind of "crew" would do that
lol me and my crew bout it homie , they said im the weeknd of the crew cause im the one with the most girls and girl problems 
roll.gif

king of the fall is my favorite weeknd track thats not outside or valerie btw , that last verse..........cuz the kid back , kid back , kid back .....cop ten whips for my ****** when we land....but damn adaptation might be my favorite.......yo everything the weeknd drops is straight crack except for earned it . 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom