The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
His cover was dope to me. I love MJ's version but I always thought MJ was outta place singing that, it feels like a Prince record.
that record was clearly a jacko-fied response to Prince's style.
He skated like usual
smokin.gif
Future is sooooooooooo wack, he makes sway lee sound good, throwaway material for Abel.

It's on iTunes my dude.

Just peeped that Weeknd only has two songs on the 50 shades soundtrack. Earned it and Where you belong. Really hope all of these studio pics are eluding to an EP or album coming out relatively soon. Dude stay on IG. All them damb pics better not have been from two tracks and a remix :lol: :smh:

It's on iTunes my dude.

Just peeped that Weeknd only has two songs on the 50 shades soundtrack. Earned it and Where you belong. Really hope all of these studio pics are eluding to an EP or album coming out relatively soon. Dude stay on IG. All them damb pics better not have been from two tracks and a remix :lol: :smh:

Thanks bro

Drinks on Us tho...... Bruh.. Probably one of the best tracks that he's been featured on imo

It's on iTunes my dude.

Just peeped that Weeknd only has two songs on the 50 shades soundtrack. Earned it and Where you belong. Really hope all of these studio pics are eluding to an EP or album coming out relatively soon. Dude stay on IG. All them damb pics better not have been from two tracks and a remix
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 only 2 tracks?

In that little behind the scenes video of the Earned It vid I recall him saying they wanted him to do multiple songs for specific scenes in the movie.

Was hoping for more than 2 because of that. 

Mfer sure do stay on IG taking dead eyed selfies 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's on iTunes my dude.

Def album stuff. The 50SOG stuff was when he worked with Mike Dean and Stephen Moccio. All the other pics have been with Illangelo and Doc McKinney + his producing team from KL.

Song dope. The Weeknd & Swae Lee could've left Future off even though I rock with him

Verse needed to be so much longer though. That's why I don't elevate it like that

I agree. The other dude wasnt bad at all
Yea the other dude did pretty good. Future Ight in my book but agreed he didn't do this song justice. ATLEAST able's verse is at the beginning. In the whip today all I had to do is hit back and the zone continues

Drinks On Us is cool. All you dudes talkin about its fire better not had a damn thing negative to say about KOTF or Often though. 
laugh.gif

Drinks on us > KoTF :pimp:

Its way too hard to just outright say this. KOTF is all him and multiple verses. If its song for song....futures trash verse in drinks on us makes KOTF better IMO. But his verse on drinks on us is seriously flames.

This makes me dislike earned it even more then i already do. That song may be his only miss for me out of his whole catalog. Ive really tried but the instrumental is way too bland generic and corny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom