The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Drinks on Us Remix is cool because it shows his versatility...

That song is a straight club banger & he killed it.

Now to go as far as to say that's his greatest feature?...

Off the top of my head, that award would probably have to go to In Vein & this remix ain't even close behind. 

Last edited:
Nomads though 
pimp.gif
straight renegade'd the song

the abridged version is practically the whole song
laugh.gif

"i made it clear to the world, aint nobody gonna be that somebody" 
Should have known from the start
What we got can't leave this room
And I ain't playing with your heart
It's just a habit to let ******* know the truth
I made it clear to the world
Ain't nobody gonna be that somebody
I made it clear to the world
Ain't nobody gonna be that somebody

Last edited:
Abel's contributions on Drinks On Us isn't even in the same category as his work on One Of Those Nights, In Vein, Crew Love, Trust Issues Remix, Remember You, Or Nah Remix, Nomads etc. Hell the Ride too even though he aint even have a verse. 
laugh.gif

Remember You probably his most slept on feature swear I rarely see that mentioned in here. 

damn why ya'll always gotta compare the young gawd's work with his past work 
laugh.gif
. Chill out and enjoy, dude can't miss. I bet drinks on us will put abel on radio exposure even more out here in NYC which I can't hate on.

^^Yea you right. Just saw dudes talkin about possibly his best feature and couldn't help it. **** is a banger though no doubt.

Remember You is definitely up there as his best feature. 

Probably 1B for me.

Still think it's hilarious how he didn't appear in the vid 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Abel's contributions on Drinks On Us isn't even in the same category as his work on One Of Those Nights, In Vein, Crew Love, Trust Issues Remix, Remember You, Or Nah Remix, Nomads etc. Hell the Ride too even though he aint even have a verse. 
laugh.gif

Remember You probably his most slept on feature swear I rarely see that mentioned in here. 
Can't forget "good ones go".  

Gifted was trash (not weekend) I can't even sit thru French :x

I never like trusted issues like that, Drake verson was better

One of those nights is definitely the goat :x :pimp: the flow on that song is just :smh: remember you is a close second for me, should have been weeknd only.

One of those nights is definitely the goat
sick.gif
pimp.gif
the flow on that song is just
mean.gif
remember you is a close second for me, should have been weeknd only.
Bruh it might as well be dude skated for like two and a half minutes. The Weeknd only version one of these find young chaps posted a few years ago is like 3:25 that's a full song right there.  I honestly forgot Wiz was ever on it. 
laugh.gif

Trust Issues is my **** though

""Baby girl I'm zonin somebody shoulda told you I popped one, Girl I'm on one I'm lying I'm on a feeeeeeeeew, can we take it to your spot I'm on affliction number twoooooo"

Last edited:
I was only talking about Weeknd's verse on Gifted. French was unbearable :smh:. If we're going verse for verse then Gifted > Drinks On Us.

Overall you gotta take French for what he is and believe it or not he's capable of making some very good music but I'll never forgive my guy for that extra extra pedestrian **** he came with on Gifted. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Drinks On Us sounds extremely familiar.

Sounds like it samples Beanie Sigel "Where Have You Been" or uses the same sample that track did.

One of Those Nights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Remember You, in Vein, Nomads all a close second though.

Back
Top Bottom