The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
The Morning
Gone
The Birds Part 2
Wicked Games
Professional (2nd half)
Enemy
The Hills
High for This
In the 90s
Heaven or Las Vegas

:smokin

Last edited:
No Birds Part 1? 
sick.gif

I'm pretty sure it ships out from Canada. If it was somewhere in the states it wouldn't take so long.

I thought it came from the UK. But yeah def not the States. 

No Birds Part 1? :x

Man I go back and forth with Part 1. I can't listen to it as a stand alone track, so I always skip it when I'm listening to his music on shuffle since I know Part 2 won't follow immediately after. :lol:

Listening to the interlude and then parts 1&2 feels like a movie in my mind :lol: :smh:

Top 3 features would be slightly easier. I'm guessing off top he has like 10-15 total.

One of those nights
Gifted
Might Not

Agreed. That XO with a heart can be misinterpreted very easily
laugh.gif
how so? the XO with the heart is the brand insignia, like how Nike has the Swoosh and Reebok has the vector, it's already iconic, it's this era's Rolling Stones tongue logo, that logo will live forever, and I personally love it, anyone know who designed the logo?

That pop song is a single off his cd :x

Welp. Anyways I gotta give the hills a break so it can still be fresh for when the album drop. My expectations aren't that high after kissland so I'm ready to be blown away :smokin

My personal ten Weeknd jamz. 1. The Knowing 2. The Zone
3. Echoes Of Silence 4. Loft Music 5. Montreal 6. The Morning 7. Same Old Song 8. Coming Down 9. Outside 10. Next *bonus* The Hills is pure [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I'm Enjoying the XO life :smile:

Last edited:
No way could I compile a top 10 list.. All I know is Gone,Thursday,The Town, and Next would be at the top

Back
Top Bottom