The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Is there an album title or release date?
Sadly no 
frown.gif

I thought he was just promoting the next album as the third chapter in his discography. Didn't think it was actually called Chapter III.

Find a girl that does you right and wants nothing more than to simply love you. Then mess it up and know it's your fault. Tears in the rain will mean a lot more to you then.

I've lived that life, b. More than you can even imagine. I'm a glass half full type of guy though. Instead of crying about it while tears in the rain plays, I listen to Adaptation and boss up on life.

Now I'll never see her face
But it's okay, I adapted anyway. :pimp:

I've lived that life, b. More than you can even imagine. I'm a glass half full type of guy though. Instead of crying about it while tears in the rain plays, I listen to Adaptation and boss up on life.

Teach us O wise one....

I find myself on both sides of the coin often. So many regrats it hurts and yet, I gotta shrug that off so I can enjoy the next meal.

The words "I've laid my head on a thousand beds/ it's been a test to see how far a man can go without himself" pretty much sums up my life for the past 3 years or so.

It's not much to teach my guy. For me, it's been a matter of acceptance. I accept that I've had a great woman. Hell, I've had several who were all wifey material. But I've always been the kind of guy who tries to grab on tight to someone after I've let them get away. I realized I enjoy the thrill of life too much, so the woman/women I've lost up until this point, I just accept that they weren't "for me". I take that in stride, and live accordingly. I've met great new women along the way, some that seem to have potential, some that are only good for providing the company of a warm body. These days, they're damn near interchangeable. All providing me with what I need to truly move on from the women I lost to "the life".

The words "I've laid my head on a thousand beds/ it's been a test to see how far a man can go without himself" pretty much sums up my life for the past 3 years or so.

It's not much to teach my guy. For me, it's been a matter of acceptance. I accept that I've had a great woman. Hell, I've had several who were all wifey material. But I've always been the kind of guy who tries to grab on tight to someone after I've let them get away. I realized I enjoy the thrill of life too much, so the woman/women I've lost up until this point, I just accept that they weren't "for me". I take that in stride, and live accordingly. I've met great new women along the way, some that seem to have potential, some that are only good for providing the company of a warm body. These days, they're damn near interchangeable. All providing me with what I need to truly move on from the women I lost to "the life".
Damn bro I feel like I'm in the same struggle thank you for explaining. That's my personal problem trying to tightly grab back on with someone I let go. Sadly "they weren't for me has been my excuse/fall back on years :smh:. For me I have a hard time letting nature just run its course with just "strictly company" too uptight can't relax and enjoy the moment unless I'm full of liquid courage/Weeded Out. Honestly feel I'm to young for relationships at this point. Am I wrong for looking for strictly "just company" from time to time? I'm 23 I feel like I have a lot to learn more about women but The Weeknd is dead on with what he be saying in most songs. Repped bro.

Ive tried my hardest to like kissland, but for me the cd is blah after adaption..I literally only play professional, the town, and adaption thats it....I can listen to professional & town on repeat and not care..I need more songs like that from him

Back
Top Bottom