The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
This guy I knew of loved his music but I found it weird when hed only call him by that name. I didn't know wtf he was talking about. He would say "Abel says this and Abel does that ...." Im glad this isn't the same thing. I just thought of that too.

Dont mind the mistakes, im on my phone and the auto correct is acting up.

At first I thought calling him Abel was weird but since everybody does it I've gotten used to it. I still say and type Weekend though.

I was broken, I was broken, I was so broke
I used to roam around the town when I was homeless
Me and Lamar would rob a _ for his Jordans
And flip it just to get these **** another nose fix

Abel bout dat action :nerd:

Initiation is my joint. I love those songs from him the most. Its so scuzzy and raw but the artistry gets me. I love his videos to CFMF, The Hills, and there was another one where he sitting down w a girls shadow dancing on him. Like its pulling him back to the dark.

I really like Miguels new album it has similar tones of that dark artistry. Flesh, The Valley, and Going To Hell are legit

Me doing this from my phone is not the business. I dont feel organized in thought lol.

Initiation is my joint. I love those songs from him the most. Its so scuzzy and raw but the artistry gets me. I love his videos to CFMF, The Hills, and there was another one where he sitting down w a girls shadow dancing on him. Like its pulling him back to the dark.

You're talking about the Rolling Stone video. Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly with NTXO.

Don't worry about typing on the mobile platform. You'll get used to it. No body really trips on the errors, since it's typically assumed that a majority of us use the mobile version and are more prone to mistakes.

Happy Thursday everyone. What are you all's Instagram names fams?

I'll give you guys more details but; cliffs:

The love of my life 7-8 years

Haven't seen each other in more than a year.

She been contacted me recently

Today deciding to see her.

Faded and I got tell you friends on repeat. What other tracks I need? Same old song?

NTXO

Halp

I feel weird addressing dude by his gov name. It'd be like calling DMX, Earl
laugh.gif
that's just me though.
I usually use stage name but if others want to use his regular name, it's just like any other person, athlete or celebrity
weeknd when referring to the music

abel when referring to the person, like in person

Last edited:
a blinkin a blinkin hood217

Gone
Enemy
In the 90s
The Fall

Just play his cd from old to new and let the night and drugs take you my friend.

Thinking back when I played Wicked Games for this girl. She claimed it was her favorite and we'd always start there. Man....also the first night I played Often....maaaannnn

a blikin is definitely NTXO according to his IG. finally put name to a face haha

Back
Top Bottom