The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
My God

This reminds me so much of like 3 years ago. It's bitter sweet reading stories like these

Especially weird because Uber wasn't big back then so driving was pretty much the only option

Salute to you man. Live the life that I'm not anymore

Last edited:
Don't quote me fam. I need to be able to edit that out just in case one of my exes is still stalking my NT account.

Dammit I know that feel too 
mean.gif

Yeah. When they bombard your texts with some **** you wrote on NT thinking this was your safe haven... :smh:

Ol girl is the reason I don't post my antics like that anymore. :smh:

Jesus. My most recent started getting hip to NT because I spend too much time here.. she started wondering what it was I was always typing. She would always say what are you typing on your blog now? I automatically had to start filtering my posts 
mean.gif

Bruh. My ex legit bombarded me on some "explain" ****" after sending me about 3 screen shots of stuff I posted in this thread and the confessions thread in general. All because she saw me on the message boards with the black background and white text one time too many and she started snooping. After that I tried to fall back. :lol:

But whatever, she's long gone. I just try to take precautions now in case my new girl is on the same wave.

Was at the show last night

Only real suprises were Ed Sheeran and the mechanics of the stage.

Kinda miss the 18+ concerts.

Show had a lot of kids, and they don't know how to act, killed my vibe a bit.

I think I'm done with seeing him live unless he drop some new uncensored material, but I think those days are gone.

He praised Ed Sheeran's writing ability and that they could have an albums worth of material if they were in the studio for a week :/

He also said to expect some "suprises" for 2016. Mixtape perhaps?

Lil Panda had a cool drum set that had you bopping

Travis had a good set, had it turnt the F up

Banks came out and was cool but too mellow killing the vibe

Whoever said that it should be Banks first then Travis was on point.

Last edited:
Angel is growing on me something serious. It was easily my least favourite when the album dropped but those high notes he hits at the end have been getting me right in the feels. 
pimp.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

I've seen kids at his show before, but I'd imagine there are TONS more now.

QU!K QU!K , was there a lot of smoking going on or was it a different type of scene?

I've seen kids at his show before, but I'd imagine there are TONS more now.

QU!K QU!K , was there a lot of smoking going on or was it a different type of scene?

Stadium shows don't have age limits lol

Ya, there waa def green being passed around

I was sitting in front of his managers and lightning and sound control

His managers were lighting up blunts,

I smoked before i went in but i could have smoked inside if I wanted

Just try to be discrete, don't wave your joint in the air, exhale down etc,

I was on the floor, i dunno about up in the stands. You could probably sit down as most everyone was standing and go unnoticed

If you have a pocket vape that would be ideal

Last edited:
Despite the terribly awkward photot its a good look at that wang x XO clothing :smokin

for the record, dark times is the worst track on the album, please don't go into the studio for a week and make an album together

Losers is dope

Can't really compare it to Dark Times though, two different type of songs

Losers live is crazy :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom