The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
The more I listen to BBTM, the more Prisoner stands out to me. It might be his best song on the album, IMO.

weeknd x soul samples would be 
pimp.gif

Lol I have no idea who this is but I thought it would be appropriate.

Wish I had my old phone, so many quoteables when I was more of a savage.

2 days till I see him at Prudential!!! And I was able to off my 2 extra tickets.

I just can't wait for that bass from The Hills in stadium

6 more days 
nerd.gif

Verizon Center 
nerd.gif

Man it's wild... So many girls I know never used to listen to Abel... however, they know I did.

Now that the kid done made itl they keep running up to me saying omg, I love this and that song. 

Already talking to one of them... Might have to see what's up with that 
nerd.gif

6 more days :nerd: .

Verizon Center :nerd: .

Man it's wild... So many girls I know never used to listen to Abel... however, they know I did.
Now that the kid done made itl they keep running up to me saying omg, I love this and that song. 
Already talking to one of them... Might have to see what's up with that :nerd: .

Flourish :pimp:

You’ve collaborated with Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, and others, you’ve worked with producers such as Kanye West and Max Martin, and you’ve brought a new, exciting sound to R&B. What haven’t you done musically that you’d like to do?

"I want to produce the music to a movie that I’m working on, like what Prince did with Purple Rain.  It’s a very personal project. It could take up to two years, though. And I really admire Ed Sheeran’s work—I had the most fun collaborating with him, so, hopefully, more to come." 

You’ve collaborated with Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, and others, you’ve worked with producers such as Kanye West and Max Martin, and you’ve brought a new, exciting sound to R&B. What haven’t you done musically that you’d like to do?

"I want to produce the music to a movie that I’m working on, like what Prince did with Purple Rain.  It’s a very personal project. It could take up to two years, though. And I really admire Ed Sheeran’s work—I had the most fun collaborating with him, so, hopefully, more to come." 
This could be his chance to get dark again (both content and production)

Unless of course he's working on a Disney movie, which most likely he is

Last edited:
I just remembered we  put the concert tickets on my girl's CC and she hasn't asked for the money for it to go back.

Back
Top Bottom